Sending clicks earlier

Sending clicks earlier
Yuli Azarch
3 posts / 0 likes

Hello guys,

i just want to clarify. Are sellers allowed to send clicks earlier or we have to strictly follow the specific date set by the buyer/Udimi?

Many thanks, Yuli

Posted 11 Sep 2014 at 23:39
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Solo/clicks time should be followed cause if not they won't be counted by the system I know myself if I want a solo sent at at certain time and date I am hopeful that is when it will be sent not earlier or later... just my thoughts on this...!! Rick Ling

Posted 12 Sep 2014 at 14:28
Yuli Azarch
3 posts / 0 likes

Hey Rick,

I completely argee with you. As I am learning the system, I am sending some of clicks earlier by mistake, I want to know what are the consequences by Udimi, because buyers are happy with the results and traffic.

Thanks.

Posted 12 Sep 2014 at 23:49
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

I don't think Udimi does anything or any penalty as such but in saying that if you communicate with the buyer if going to be early or late then shouldn't be prob.. but as I said clicks won't be counted and will be a hassle to get PD with the system here... not impossible as just need to talk to support but to avoid best to do it so the clicks are counted... Ok. Thanks and good luck here.. Rick Ling

Posted 13 Sep 2014 at 07:22
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

I have an order for Tuesday 23 but when I ask Helpdesk they say I can send clicks now... Should I wait till Tuesday or do what helpdesk says?

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 09:25
Andy France
11 posts / 1 like

What I do in those situations is changed the number of days I need to send out and ask the buyer to cancel and order again..

You can change in seller settings

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 09:32
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Arjan hmm I think if you send today for Tue you may not get the clicks counted and not get paid without a hassle to get it to happen so up to you?

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 11:45
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

thank you all i'll send the clicks next tuesday but accepted the order today... i appreciate your answers...

Posted 21 Sep 2014 at 15:05
Yuli Azarch
3 posts / 0 likes

Udimi are actually holding money on 8 solos of mine which I sent earlier then my time. Anyone else having such an issue? The buyer did GET all of the clicks, I made a mistake as a new seller on Udimi, and there are over $500 they are holding from me right now.

Posted 23 Sep 2014 at 01:03
Angelo Sayson
2734  / 1
6 posts / 8 likes

Udimi: I suggest that you put a small note on the solo buyer swipe page (just a little above the buyer's tracking link) that says the same thing as the one we have in the help area.. "Remember: do not send earlier than the actual solo date. System will ignore all early traffic." because I think not a lot of people read the "How to Sell Email Solo Ads" page. I haven't been there myself until today, but lucky me, I'm already aware of this "no early sending" rule from Safe Swaps already.

Posted 23 Sep 2014 at 04:37
Arjan Van Hemert
39 posts / 7 likes

Hi Yuli,

When an account is new and has not enough positive ratings for immediate release of funds the money is on hold.

This limitation will be removed after:

1. You got 10 positive ratings. 2. At least 35 days have passed after you have delivered all clicks on your first solo.

Hope this helps.

Arjan

Posted 23 Sep 2014 at 08:25
Go up
Go down