Required only US Traffic for 40c per click, Will order bulk if the list is responsive

Required only US Traffic for 40c per click, Will order bulk if the list is responsive
Harish
2 posts / 1 like

Hello, I have an affiliate link which works only for people in the US. I want to order 75-100clicks at first for 40c and check the responsiveness of the list. How it works is once the person clicks my affiliate link he will be shown An article, the visitors should perform atleast one action then I will get paid. Please I need fast delivery for first 75/100 clicks i order then I will order 1000clicks as that is the goal.

Posted 12 May 2019 at 19:32
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes
Harish on 12 May 2019 at 19:32

Hello, I have an affiliate link which works only for people in the US. I want to order 75-100clicks at first for 40c and check the responsiveness of the list. How it works is once the person clicks my affiliate link he will be shown An article, the visitors should perform atleast one action then I will get paid. Please I need fast delivery for first 75/100 clicks i order then I will order 1000clicks as that is the goal.

Hi Harish,

A lot of sellers on here can help you with 100% USA traffic. 40 cents a click is the lowest price we can sell here inside Udimi. To get 100% USA traffic you will need to order and select the Top Tier Only filter inside your order form.

This will cost more than 40 cents each. Also, you will need to message your seller before the order begins and ask them to put a USA only filter on their click filter because Udimi only has a Top Tier click filter, we can filter USA only on our end.

Does your link go to an email capture form before redirecting to the advertorial/article?

Posted 12 May 2019 at 20:28
Dylan Voorhagen
1420  / 6
85 posts / 42 likes

If you are willing to spend more for quality, then feel free to send me a message. But i'm not going to undersell :)

Posted 13 May 2019 at 11:48
Deepak Kulkarni
94  / 1
25 posts / 14 likes

Hi Harish, need to see your offer first, please send link for review...

Posted 13 May 2019 at 13:00
Go up
Go down