Wondering if make money online emails are welcomed by subscribed list of solo sellers

Wondering if make money online emails are welcomed by subscribed list of solo sellers
Abdullah Zahid
2 posts / 0 likes

I was wondering if 'make money online' schemes with affiliate links are really welcomed by subscribed lists of people when they receive email from solo ads? Dont they consider it to be too spammy and not act to it. And many such emails received, does it not make the subscribed list to be really suspicious of such promotion emails?

Posted 15 May 2019 at 22:57
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Business guides, software and opportunities, are different from "schemes". Millions of people are interested in products and services that help them run their businesses.

Posted 16 May 2019 at 00:04
Anthony Rousek
368  / 3
9 posts / 3 likes
Abdullah Zahid on 15 May 2019 at 22:57

I was wondering if 'make money online' schemes with affiliate links are really welcomed by subscribed lists of people when they receive email from solo ads? Dont they consider it to be too spammy and not act to it. And many such emails received, does it not make the subscribed list to be really suspicious of such promotion emails?

i guess it depends how bombarded the subs are with emails.

Posted 16 May 2019 at 08:36
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

It really depends on your headline and email body,

Posted 16 May 2019 at 09:27
Go up
Go down