Novice and Solo Ads

Novice and Solo Ads
Richard
2 posts / 0 likes

Hi Everyone, I am a total Novice at this venture I have taken on. I have Purchased some Solo Ads and received them,But not quite sure what to do next, I would appreciate any Help and Guidance. Cheers.

Posted 18 May 2019 at 10:57
Harshwardhan Singh
22 posts / 6 likes

Hello Richard, your first goal is to collect leads for you biz op which you're probably doing with your capture page/funnel. Once the visitors give you their emails, they become your subscribers. The possibilities are endless from here. If you're promoting a product, you can write a followup sequence (automated email sequence) and send relevant content to them. You would first want to break even on your ad spend and then profit. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. :-)

Posted 18 May 2019 at 14:31
Richard
2 posts / 0 likes
Harshwardhan Singh on 18 May 2019 at 14:31

Hello Richard, your first goal is to collect leads for you biz op which you're probably doing with your capture page/funnel. Once the visitors give you their emails, they become your subscribers. The possibilities are endless from here. If you're promoting a product, you can write a followup sequence (automated email sequence) and send relevant content to them. You would first want to break even on your ad spend and then profit. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. :-)

Cheers for the advice, I have no emails or anything, I have an autoresponder set up with Getresponse. I am missing something in my set up I think. Cheers.

Posted 18 May 2019 at 16:18
Harshwardhan Singh
22 posts / 6 likes

If you purchased some solo ads, I'm sure you sent the traffic to a funnel (where you collected emails). The subscribers' emails must be in your getresponse account.

Posted 18 May 2019 at 16:37
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Hi Richard please PM me with your link and I will help you

Bill Abbott
Posted 19 May 2019 at 09:50
Go up
Go down