Sellers: Click Aftermarket is live!

Sellers: Click Aftermarket is live!
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi Sellers,

From today you can sell all your overdelivered traffic in our new Click Aftermarket.

HOW THIS WORKS 1. Seller posts a Click Aftermarket thread 2. Buyers post orders 3. Payment goes to escrow 4. System redirects all overdelivery (10% or more) traffic from all Seller’s solos to his buyer 5. Once all clicks have been delivered, the System releases payment from escrow

HOW TO SETUP Sellers: You must have overdelivery control on your seller page turned on. Then just create Aftermarket thread.

Buyers: Nothing to setup. Just go to Find solos > Click aftermarket and post your bids on existing threads

Let’s see who will be the first seller to post a thread and the first buyer to buy aftermarket traffic

Good luck!

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 12 Sep 2014 at 14:28
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 12 Sep 2014 at 21:37

See attach

Sorry for the multiple posts.

But I think you should make it clear to other sellers that the "Redirect to" text box is for on the settings page.

It is for WHEN YOU HAVE NO ACTIVE AFTERMARKET (AM) ORDERS. So you can reroute traffic back into your funnel or where ever you want to send it.

I didn't initially get that and I doubt others did either. I thought I was going to have to manage AM links there. But now I understand.

Alright, if you can go ahead and make those other changes we will be really good to go!

Thanks for all your hard work Uncle D!

Posted 12 Sep 2014 at 22:34
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I don't have that box on my setting page. Do I have to set up an aftermarket thread in order to have that appear? I would love the option to be able to redirect my clicks after a certain point without having to set up an aftermarket thread. I think that would be a great option to just have on the site for all sellers. This way if you have swaps set up or are doing click banking, etc, and you would like to redirect your excess solo clicks to those places you could easily do so.

Posted 13 Sep 2014 at 11:02
Agnes Marin
347  / 8
72 posts / 23 likes

Ok i think this is overhyped, when a solo is almost finished the traffic is not as same as is is at the beginning of the email blast, so i have 2 questions, 1 will click filtering work the same, as all the other solos here, and ok i know that there are people out there that want Low quality clicks, that's their problem, 2 how can you deliver a 200 click solo from ovedelivery if there is a time frame to deliver the solo ?

Thanks

Posted 13 Sep 2014 at 11:31
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes
Agnes Marin on 13 Sep 2014 at 11:31

See attach

Actually, I don't think these clicks are going to be as low quality as you might think. And I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that traffic at the end of a solo blast is not the same as traffic at the beginning. If it is all coming from the same seller's list then what difference does it make if the click comes at the beginning or the end of the blast?

Posted 13 Sep 2014 at 11:34
Agnes Marin
347  / 8
72 posts / 23 likes
Christopher Mollo on 13 Sep 2014 at 11:34

See attach

its just my opinion :)

Posted 13 Sep 2014 at 11:49
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Christopher Mollo on 13 Sep 2014 at 11:02

See attach

the text box is right under the button to turn on over delivery.

@Agnes 1. These are overflow clicks, hence the lower price but truly that says nothing about quality. I made a lot of money in the past just sending over flow to various CB and Jvzoo offers.

2. There is no time limit on full fulfillment of Aftermarket orders. They are not like a traditional solo and I also don't think they are rated. At least they shouldn't be.

Posted 13 Sep 2014 at 17:42
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Here are two article that will help you:

How to buy https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

How to sell https://udimi.com/help/a/seller-setup

Posted 13 Sep 2014 at 17:45
Agnes Marin
347  / 8
72 posts / 23 likes
Heather Alessandra on 13 Sep 2014 at 17:42

See attach

will try the overflow to a JV offer to see how it goes thanks

Posted 13 Sep 2014 at 19:52
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes
Agnes Marin on 13 Sep 2014 at 19:52

See attach

I think the best use if your buying another sellers overflow is to get them onto your list.

Uncle D,

Do Solo clicks labeled as Duplicate flow over into Aftermarket?

If not I think they should.

Also, are AM orders rated?

Posted 15 Sep 2014 at 22:27
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Yes Yes

Posted 15 Sep 2014 at 22:44
Go up
Go down