For Sellers: Most Searched Niches

For Sellers: Most Searched Niches
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Hi folks,

just wanted to share with your top 10 searches by keyword on Udimi. Maybe that could give some insights on your updating profiles or solo deal descriptions.

1. Weight loss

2. Health

3. Make money online

4. Crypto

5. Fitness

6. Personal Development

7. Affiliate marketing

8. Diet

9. Forex

10. Marketing

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 9 Jun 2019 at 13:28
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

Awesome thanks, maybe there is a way to share keywords ongoing? :)

Posted 9 Jun 2019 at 21:19
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Maybe also replace the "Keyword" button with a little search box you can enter text direct into? I don't think most people see the "keyword" button or know its a search button.

I think most people don't even know what a "keyword" is. They go to google to search for stuff, they don't think of it as a "keyword" they are searching for, more like search phrase or search results. Keyword is more a technical seo term. I think if you asked 100 people on the street what a keyword is 99 would be like, I don't know.

Posted 9 Jun 2019 at 21:55
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
James on 09 Jun 2019 at 21:55

Maybe also replace the "Keyword" button with a little search box you can enter text direct into? I don't think most people see the "keyword" button or know its a search button.

added later

I think most people don't even know what a "keyword" is. They go to google to search for stuff, they don't think of it as a "keyword" they are searching for, more like search phrase or search results. Keyword is more a technical seo term. I think if you asked 100 people on the street what a keyword is 99 would be like, I don't know.

we are currently reworking search box and its design.

As you maybe noticed, we do that step-by-step, as drammatic changes seem to scare the s**t out of people. I think when we are done, the problem with keyword will be solved completelly.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 9 Jun 2019 at 21:59
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Thanks. I think a good number of people are coming to Udimi from search so opening more search options to them once they get here is great.

Posted 9 Jun 2019 at 22:10
Jon Davis Jr
5 posts / 1 like
Uncle Dimitry on 09 Jun 2019 at 21:59

"drammatic changes seem to scare the s**t out of people"

Hahahahaha.

Yes they do.

:-)

Jon Davis Jr - SpreadTheGarden.com
Posted 19 Jun 2019 at 20:02
Go up
Go down