FLYER promotion

FLYER promotion
Robert
3 posts / 0 likes

Are there any marketers that promote Flyers just as you would promote a link to a targeted list?

Posted 23 Jun 2019 at 05:29
Paolo
19 posts / 10 likes

I don't know here, but I found some people on Fiverr who did it for me in the past.

Posted 23 Jun 2019 at 08:43
Edward Wise
1 post / 0 likes
Robert on 23 Jun 2019 at 05:29

Are there any marketers that promote Flyers just as you would promote a link to a targeted list?

Consider segmented email marketing.

https://www.wisedigitalconsulting.com/email-marketing

Posted 29 Jun 2019 at 15:25
Rusty Don Jordan
9 posts / 1 like

are you talking like paper flyers? It is hard to get targeted traffic w with them unless you know exactly where the people who are needing it are. That is the benefit of the internet.

Posted 9 Jul 2019 at 04:59
Robert
3 posts / 0 likes
Rusty Don Jordan on 09 Jul 2019 at 04:59

are you talking like paper flyers? It is hard to get targeted traffic w with them unless you know exactly where the people who are needing it are. That is the benefit of the internet.

Well I converted my flyer into a PDF link. It really just a direct mail advert. for work from home opp. Tell me if your list might be interested. Www.retireroutine.com if so hopefully we can work together. Thanks for responding.

Posted 9 Jul 2019 at 05:44
Rusty Don Jordan
9 posts / 1 like

hey Robert, thanks for the link. The pdf is very well laid out and nicely done. It however does not open well on mobile. If you dont mind I can make a quick landing page for you from it and have it as a free guide.

Posted 9 Jul 2019 at 15:43
Robert
3 posts / 0 likes
Rusty Don Jordan on 09 Jul 2019 at 15:43

hey Robert, thanks for the link. The pdf is very well laid out and nicely done. It however does not open well on mobile. If you dont mind I can make a quick landing page for you from it and have it as a free guide.

Don't mind at all. Thank you

Posted 9 Jul 2019 at 16:07
Pastor Larinda J King
5 posts / 2 likes

Hello
i'm Mr Pastor Larinda J King, i really want to have a business partnership with anyone who is interested on it, Please try Get back to me on this email: Norahshavon@hotmail.com, and i will be waiting for your responds so that I can forward it to you

Your Sincerely

Mr Pastor Larinda J King

Pastor
Posted 17 Jul 2019 at 22:32
Go up
Go down