My account was charged 3 times and I would like the transaction put back into my card.

My account was charged 3 times and I would like the transaction put back into my card.
Craig Norton
2 posts / 1 like

Hello Udimi!

I love the service but I had to quickly get a refund after my first purchase after a $61 dollar purchase turned into a $183 one! Can I have a refund back to my account and not my Udimi "money" tab.

Best, Craig Norton

Posted 27 Jul 2019 at 07:08
Craig Norton
2 posts / 1 like

I just want to follow up and say that udimi support followed up with me and helped with the refund. I'll just wait and see what the bank says about the other transactions.

Thank you for the help :D

Posted 27 Jul 2019 at 07:24
Raymond Jones
2 posts / 1 like
Craig Norton on 27 Jul 2019 at 07:08

Hello Udimi!

I love the service but I had to quickly get a refund after my first purchase after a $61 dollar purchase turned into a $183 one! Can I have a refund back to my account and not my Udimi "money" tab.

Best, Craig Norton

I almost did this but discovered what happened. I was at the checkout and before I pushed the button I checked my messages and then went back in. The price doubled and I looked up and it showed that I ordered twice. I went up and clicked on the x of one of the orders and it went away and my price changed back to one. 61x3=183 I think this is what happened to you.

Posted 4 Aug 2019 at 17:44
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Raymond Jones on 04 Aug 2019 at 17:44

I almost did this but discovered what happened. I was at the checkout and before I pushed the button I checked my messages and then went back in. The price doubled and I looked up and it showed that I ordered twice. I went up and clicked on the x of one of the orders and it went away and my price changed back to one. 61x3=183 I think this is what happened to you.

be sure to report this to support people. If that's a bug, they will quickly fix it.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 4 Aug 2019 at 21:05
Raymond Jones
2 posts / 1 like

Sorry, will do. Raymond

Posted 4 Aug 2019 at 21:23
Go up
Go down