Hey I need your thoughts regarding my landing page

Hey I need your thoughts regarding my landing page
Michael Martins
13 posts / 8 likes

I created this landing page on

Internetdosh.com

And I was wondering if it will convert and if there was something I could do to tweak it better.

Posted 23 Sep 2019 at 18:41
Ben Abdallah
34  / 1
75 posts / 15 likes

Hey Michael,

Your squeeze page looks good, but try to put your email in your thank you pagefrom where your prospect will receive your book and tell him to check his inbox or spam folder.

Engaged Leads 85% up to 100% T1 MMO convert with CPA offers, affiliate links ..
Posted 23 Sep 2019 at 20:24
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

The page looks fine Michael

Bill Abbott
Posted 23 Sep 2019 at 20:43
Lloyd Hugh Coetzee
22 posts / 4 likes

You'll get optins, but my advice would be to split test with a page that has a similar headline, but doesn't mention a PDF.

Posted 23 Sep 2019 at 22:04
Francisco Gabriel Roman Mendez
3 posts / 0 likes

Like Lloyd said dont use the word pdf instead use free ebook.

Posted 23 Sep 2019 at 22:52
Lloyd Hugh Coetzee
22 posts / 4 likes
Francisco Gabriel Roman Mendez on 23 Sep 2019 at 22:52

Like Lloyd said dont use the word pdf instead use free ebook.

yup, or another alternative is to not mention an ebook/pdf at all.

A headline like "Make $100 per day online... enter you email address and I'll show you how (totally free)"

Send them the ebook anyway, but you might get a higher optin rate by not mentioning an ebook/pdf.

The other thing I would do is email them a link to your pdf, rather than sending them straight to the download page after opting in (you may already be doing this?)

Posted 23 Sep 2019 at 23:30
Michael Martins
13 posts / 8 likes

Thanks guys.

@Ben not sure I quite understand

@Bill thanks

@Lloyd thanks. But I can't split test. I created this using elementor plugin on my WordPress site. I tried using getresponse landing pages so I can split test but they weren't mobile responsive. So I had to create from scratch.

@Francisco okay I'll do that, thanks

Posted 24 Sep 2019 at 05:37
Adam Soephian
14 posts / 1 like

Totally agree with @Lloyd

Posted 24 Sep 2019 at 10:57
Ben Abdallah
34  / 1
75 posts / 15 likes
Michael Martins on 24 Sep 2019 at 05:37

Thanks guys.

@Ben not sure I quite understand

@Bill thanks

@Lloyd thanks. But I can't split test. I created this using elementor plugin on my WordPress site. I tried using getresponse landing pages so I can split test but they weren't mobile responsive. So I had to create from scratch.

@Francisco okay I'll do that, thanks

Hey Michael,

What i mean after someone submit his details on your squeeze page

he will go through this page :

https://internetdosh.com/confirmcheklist/

In this page you didn't put any details from any email he will receive this ebook

You can put something like this :

Thanks for filling your information,

Please Check Your Inbox Or Spam Folder You Will Recieve An Email From "put your email". Don't Forget To Add The Email In Your Contact List.

Engaged Leads 85% up to 100% T1 MMO convert with CPA offers, affiliate links ..
Posted 24 Sep 2019 at 11:26
Tomaz Bozic
55 posts / 12 likes

1. Landing page is good, but needs some work.

Try to do something like "Only available for a limited time! Free Checklist- The Quick Start Guide To Creating Success With Affiliate Marketing!"

Get Free Access To This Exclusive Report Before Starting Your Next Campaign!
[optin form]

2. Then if you REALLY need confirmation page (I don't use it personally) do it better,
Try to do it like:

I Just Sent You An Email...
[image of an email icon or whatever, it can also be just a dog/cat/meme works great]

- Go To Your Email Inbox: (Or if you use Dog image above, "Rufus is delivering you an mail as you read this)
- Open the email I just sent you from [your email here] with the subject line "Please Confirm".
- Click the link in the email to confirm that you are who you say you are.
See you soon...

3. Thank you page

I would put a download link on thank you page, not just an image of "you are awesome".

" Download Your Exclusive Checklist Below!"

"Simply click on the download button. Depending on your browser, you can also choose: ‘Save Target As…’, ‘Save Link As…’ You can then save your file on your computer so you can read it over and over again!"

[download link]

For support, please contact me at...

[your fb link / email links]

By the way here is a special bonus offer just for you
[affiliate offer]

What I try to say is don't be generic, be yourself. And your facebook page is broken. As of which page will convert better it's hard to say. Nobody can answer that, you need to test :) You can split test it with no confirmation and do OTO after subscribing for like full ebook and charge $7.

Tom
Posted 24 Sep 2019 at 15:38
Go up
Go down