Forum Solo ads Udimi seller?

3 posts / 0 likes

How big a list does someone need to start selling on Udimi?

4 posts / 2 likes

All really good answers here. I would add by suggesting you have to have process behind the scenes...testing, qc, buyers, finances if you plan on long term selling.

sincereley wish you success!

55 posts / 12 likes
“
Timothy Walker
Timothy Walker on 15 Oct 2019 at 10:24

How big a list does someone need to start selling on Udimi?

”

Let's say you have a 10% open rate. If you sell 50 clicks here on udimi that means that you need need to have a minimum of 500 subscribers on your email list.

So how big of a list does someone need really depends on your open rates and your list quality.

Tom

29 / 1
70 posts / 15 likes
“
Timothy Walker
Timothy Walker on 15 Oct 2019 at 13:33

How does a seller know how many clicks he or she is going to get on any given email?

”

For each order you get, you will be notified by email and you have 24 hours to accept or reject this order, which will include the buyer's email or a direct link.

Engaged Leads 85% up to 100% T1 MMO convert with CPA offers, affiliate links , Health&Fitness and Personnal Development.

3 posts / 0 likes
“
Ben Abdallah
Ben Abdallah on 15 Oct 2019 at 11:19

Hey Timothy, You can adjust that in your settings /seller setup change "Order quantity" for example 50 to 100 clicks for 1 solo per day. Like james said, You can even start with ONLY 50 clicks. I wish you much success,

”

How does a seller know how many clicks he or she is going to get on any given email?

29 / 1
70 posts / 15 likes

Hey Timothy,

You can adjust that in your settings /seller setup change "Order quantity" for example 50 to 100 clicks for 1 solo per day. Like james said, You can even start with ONLY 50 clicks.

I wish you much success,

Engaged Leads 85% up to 100% T1 MMO convert with CPA offers, affiliate links , Health&Fitness and Personnal Development.

848 / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You can start small selling just 50 click solos.