I get a 5%-7% Open Rate, but I buy off Trusted Sellers...

I get a 5%-7% Open Rate, but I buy off Trusted Sellers...
Sam Nelson
5 posts / 3 likes

Hi guys,

I get a 1% Open rate, I buy off trusted sellers that have good reviews & I also know that the traffic is good because sometimes I get sales in the initial run.

Does anyone know how I can increase it?

I use engaging & unique headlines but for some reason, I just get super low open rates

Posted 6 Dec 2019 at 02:51
Sam Nelson
5 posts / 3 likes

I meant 5-7% open rate, the 1% is Click rate

Posted 6 Dec 2019 at 02:56
Mark Kavcic
1 post / 1 like

Hey Sam. It usually depends on the text and than the right offer. I would recommend that you A/B test different texts with the same offer. The CTA's may work differently depending on what your subscribers are looking for.

It also gets down on the relationship that you build with your list. Follow the KLT process and always bring value to your subscribers.

Posted 6 Dec 2019 at 08:40
Sam Nelson
5 posts / 3 likes
Mark Kavcic on 06 Dec 2019 at 08:40

Hey Sam. It usually depends on the text and than the right offer. I would recommend that you A/B test different texts with the same offer. The CTA's may work differently depending on what your subscribers are looking for.

It also gets down on the relationship that you build with your list. Follow the KLT process and always bring value to your subscribers.

Okay thank you for your help.

Posted 6 Dec 2019 at 20:23
Andrew Lewin
12 posts / 6 likes

Also, you may want to segment your list into openers and non openers from your email sequence campaign. And basically send broadcast email offers to the openers and scrub the inactive subscribers off of your list. That should help up your stats and delivery rates.

Posted 7 Dec 2019 at 01:07
James Yii
2 posts / 0 likes

Interesting, can any 'expert sellers here share the 'common' or expected open rate or ctr? thanks

Posted 7 Dec 2019 at 03:40
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

Are you sending broadcast or an autoresponder sequence.? Are you sending the same email swipe as thousands of other people. Who’s your autoresponder.

I would expect 20-40% open rates on good emails, good autoresponder using an email sequence. Broadcast will never perform as well.

Your emails are either redundant, not inboxing or you leads are tired.

Ebiz
Posted 8 Dec 2019 at 15:16
Sam Nelson
5 posts / 3 likes
Ebusiness Traffic on 08 Dec 2019 at 15:16

Are you sending broadcast or an autoresponder sequence.? Are you sending the same email swipe as thousands of other people. Who’s your autoresponder.

I would expect 20-40% open rates on good emails, good autoresponder using an email sequence. Broadcast will never perform as well.

Your emails are either redundant, not inboxing or you leads are tired.

On automation workflow I get around 15%, Broadcast 7-10% my autoresponder is getresponse.

Posted 9 Dec 2019 at 16:01
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Its normal. Some list builder remove people from their list that don't open after 30 days or 6 months to keep their lists clean and to keep their autoresponder costs down. The average internet user gets 100+ emails per day, thats a lot of noise to get through. Plus most people use gmail and there is the primary folder, promotions folder, social folder, and you never know which box your emails will get to. Years ago there was only the primary folder so open rates were higher.

Posted 9 Dec 2019 at 18:53
Sri Nur Ain
15 posts / 0 likes

Let's try my traffics????

Posted 17 Dec 2019 at 06:09
Sam Nelson
5 posts / 3 likes
Sri Nur Ain on 17 Dec 2019 at 06:09

Let's try my traffics????

No, As I said the traffic quality was good. If I would buy from anyone once I have my problem sorted out, it will be from the people provided value to me and not someone who just randomly advertised there service without even reading my issue.

No thanks, have a nice day.

Posted 17 Dec 2019 at 06:38
Thomas Freeman
2876  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Sam Nelson on 09 Dec 2019 at 16:01

On automation workflow I get around 15%, Broadcast 7-10% my autoresponder is getresponse.

On BRC 7-10 % is good !

On first auto follow within 1-5 minutes you should aim for 40-55 % open rate, CTR 5-20%

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 22 Dec 2019 at 18:11
Jason Coleman
56  / 2
34 posts / 10 likes

The list you are mailing to is probably "beat up" meaning it's got a low open rate regardless of what your subject line is.

Posted 23 Dec 2019 at 22:45
James
1 post / 0 likes

Perhaps after they opt in, send them to a bridge page where you ask your subscribers to "whitelist" your email address. Could even create a video showing them how to do it in all the different email providers. This should get your emails delivered to the correct folder (such as primary).

Posted 7 Jan 2020 at 11:29
Andrew Lewin
12 posts / 6 likes

I would also make sure that any affiliate links used are masked in your emails.

Posted 17 Jan 2020 at 23:10
Go up
Go down