Trying to understand how sellers control amount of clicks

Trying to understand how sellers control amount of clicks
ChrsBenton
4 posts / 0 likes

Maybe I am missing something but could someone explain exactly how solo ads work in the way the seller sends them.

I don't understand how someone can control the amount of clicks so precisely.
If you are sending out a broadcast to a mailing list how do you know how many will open and click?

Thanks
C

Posted 7 Jan 2020 at 12:21
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

They use a click tracking program like clickmagick or qliker.

Posted 7 Jan 2020 at 14:35
ChrsBenton
4 posts / 0 likes

Thanks James.

I get that part but I don't understand how it can be so precise, because surely people can open emails even weeks later?

Posted 7 Jan 2020 at 15:16
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes
ChrsBenton on 07 Jan 2020 at 15:16

Thanks James.

I get that part but I don't understand how it can be so precise, because surely people can open emails even weeks later?

Yes but once the delivery is completed in Clickmagick extra clicks get redirected to other links. Nothing is wasted. There is a very real cost to generating a click if you think that there is a 100% profit, sorry that's not the case, matter of fact I bet most seller do not even know what it cost for them to sell a clicks. I do because I am an accountant.

Also Udimi has their own tracker and once we deliver 1 click more than whats is requested, plus over delivery, it redirects the extra clicks to where ever the seller wants those clicks to go. So from a buyer perspective once the order is filled its filled.

Ebiz
Posted 7 Jan 2020 at 15:43
ChrsBenton
4 posts / 0 likes

So now I am confused, I just paid for an email to be sent.

Does that mean it is not an email bast that is being sent?

Posted 7 Jan 2020 at 15:57
Thomas Freeman
2876  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
ChrsBenton on 07 Jan 2020 at 15:57

So now I am confused, I just paid for an email to be sent.

Does that mean it is not an email bast that is being sent?

It is email blast, where you get, for example, first 100 clicks you ordered and paid for, the rest is going to back up link, for example, to some affiliate offer.

There is reason why you can order exact amount of clicks not just "email blast".

All this is done by tracking systems, becaue when you give a swipe, Seller adds above your links in your swipes his tracking links, so he can control amount you get.

Hope that helps...

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 7 Jan 2020 at 16:01
ChrsBenton
4 posts / 0 likes

Thomas - Yes it helps thanks.

Posted 7 Jan 2020 at 16:21
Go up
Go down