Question to Everyone Who Have Bought An Online Course About Online Marketing

Question to Everyone Who Have Bought An Online Course About Online Marketing
Thomas Freeman
2876  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

I would appreciate if you can help me to give 2 short answers if you ever bough any online course... :

1.What outcome you were looking for when you bought "last" online course ?
2. What's the biggest problem with those online courses why most people can't achieve their dreams ?
3. Why you went online to look for make money online opportunity?
4. Whats the biggest obstacle you haven't still made it BIG in this online world? (Tech things.., bad courses, don't have a time, etc...)

Thanks all for your time to answer those questions, because this will help me to make a better online course.

Best,
Thomas

Posted 12 Jan 2020 at 21:58
John Crestani
6 posts / 7 likes

The last course I bought was '7-figure copywriting' by sean vosler, and I was looking to better understand how to do copywriting, specifically pertaining to online sales pages, and tv infomercials I am working on. I also always enjoy seeing how others organize their online courses, as I sell my own online courses, and am always seeking to become a better teacher.

I've had 10s of thousands of students, and have analyzed this a bit. I personally believe the biggest reason why most people don't achieve their dreams after dong through an online course comes down to, at the very root level, lack of confidence, and then by corollary, quitting the business model they had begun learning how to implement. I wasnt a successful affiliate marketer until 4 years after I had begun learning it. Had I quit two years in, I would still be working a job and likely broke. I also believe lack of confidence causes a mental disassociation, and corresponding lack of resourcefulness, and a tendency to place blame on others ('the teacher/course/solo ad providor/etc is all wrong!'), as opposed to looking inwards for the reasons as to why 'the system didnt work'

I went online to look for opportunity because my goal has always been to have the freedom to travel anywhere, and work anytime I decided; an internet-based business allows for both of these, so thats what it was!

I havent stayed focused enough; everytime I start doing well financially, I veer off and start working on a 'passion project' rather than stay focused on my core business. Back in 2016 I spent all the money I had accumulated up until that point on a highly risky, capital-intensive business, and then basically started from 0 again.

I hope this helps! And if theres any way I can assist in the creation of your course, get a hold of me on Skype and I'd be happy to help!

Best,

JC

JC
Posted 13 Jan 2020 at 00:24
Thomas Freeman
2876  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
John Crestani on 13 Jan 2020 at 00:24

The last course I bought was '7-figure copywriting' by sean vosler, and I was looking to better understand how to do copywriting, specifically pertaining to online sales pages, and tv infomercials I am working on. I also always enjoy seeing how others organize their online courses, as I sell my own online courses, and am always seeking to become a better teacher.

I've had 10s of thousands of students, and have analyzed this a bit. I personally believe the biggest reason why most people don't achieve their dreams after dong through an online course comes down to, at the very root level, lack of confidence, and then by corollary, quitting the business model they had begun learning how to implement. I wasnt a successful affiliate marketer until 4 years after I had begun learning it. Had I quit two years in, I would still be working a job and likely broke. I also believe lack of confidence causes a mental disassociation, and corresponding lack of resourcefulness, and a tendency to place blame on others ('the teacher/course/solo ad providor/etc is all wrong!'), as opposed to looking inwards for the reasons as to why 'the system didnt work'

I went online to look for opportunity because my goal has always been to have the freedom to travel anywhere, and work anytime I decided; an internet-based business allows for both of these, so thats what it was!

I havent stayed focused enough; everytime I start doing well financially, I veer off and start working on a 'passion project' rather than stay focused on my core business. Back in 2016 I spent all the money I had accumulated up until that point on a highly risky, capital-intensive business, and then basically started from 0 again.

I hope this helps! And if theres any way I can assist in the creation of your course, get a hold of me on Skype and I'd be happy to help!

Best,

JC

Wise words from well known marketer. Appreciate.

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 13 Jan 2020 at 10:45
Anna Celini Kennedy
1 post / 0 likes
John Crestani on 13 Jan 2020 at 00:24

Best,

JC

That's really solid advise, it hits home. Thank you very much!!

Posted 26 Feb 2020 at 08:53
Go up
Go down