Looking for Sellers to Recommend

Looking for Sellers to Recommend
John Crestani
6 posts / 7 likes

Hey! Id just like to introduce myself, my name is John Crestani, and I've been the biggest referral partner with Udimi I believe every month for at least the past 6 months.

I run a training program, Super Affiliate System, where I train business opportunity seekers on paid traffic and affiliate marketing.

I am looking for a few sellers to recommend in my welcome message to new users who signed up with my affiliate link, here are my questions if your interested:

1. What is the main page you are getting users to optin on?

2. Does your list convert well with high-ticket bizopp traffic?

3. Can you add any additional bonuses to help the buyers I recommend? Im particularly interested in helping them sell more of my high-ticket course (its price is $997), which is what I have most of my students try to sell (and it obviously helps me as well!)

4. Any other reasons why I should pick you?

Thanks for reading, and looking forward to doing business with a few people!

JC

Posted 28 Feb 2020 at 19:11
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

Solo traffic is very hard to convert high end products. The best traffic for that type of product would be other vendors on Clickbank.

solo traffic tends to have a lot o freebie seekers. I sold over 20 million dollars on Clickbank as a vendor 10 years ago. All my conversions came from cross promotions with other vendors.

Ebiz
Posted 4 Mar 2020 at 01:00
J Krah
3 posts / 0 likes
John Crestani on 28 Feb 2020 at 19:11

Hey! Id just like to introduce myself, my name is John Crestani, and I've been the biggest referral partner with Udimi I believe every month for at least the past 6 months.

I run a training program, Super Affiliate System, where I train business opportunity seekers on paid traffic and affiliate marketing.

I am looking for a few sellers to recommend in my welcome message to new users who signed up with my affiliate link, here are my questions if your interested:

1. What is the main page you are getting users to optin on?

2. Does your list convert well with high-ticket bizopp traffic?

3. Can you add any additional bonuses to help the buyers I recommend? Im particularly interested in helping them sell more of my high-ticket course (its price is $997), which is what I have most of my students try to sell (and it obviously helps me as well!)

4. Any other reasons why I should pick you?

Thanks for reading, and looking forward to doing business with a few people!

JC

The Link Will Take You To A Short Video! Enjoy

Jaye Karisma
Posted 9 Mar 2020 at 19:03
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes
J Krah on 09 Mar 2020 at 19:03

_THE LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO A SHORT VIDEO! ENJOY_

You may want to do a little research before offering your services to one the of the biggest ClickBank vendors online nowadays. For sure it makes you look a bit silly.

John has probably the best offer on ClickBank I've made quite of bit of money promoting it.

Best of luck.... Oh I don't need any coaching either.

Ebiz
Posted 10 Mar 2020 at 16:20
J Krah
3 posts / 0 likes
Ebusiness Traffic on 10 Mar 2020 at 16:20

You may want to do a little research before offering your services to one the of the biggest ClickBank vendors online nowadays. For sure it makes you look a bit silly.

John has probably the best offer on ClickBank I've made quite of bit of money promoting it.

Hi There Ebusiness, I Hope Having A Great Day

I Want To Make IT CLEAR That I'm 100% Aware Of John. And It's Not A Link To A Product. If You Actually Watched It.

But I'm NOT Sure If You're Aware Of 'Me' Either lol. Please Spread Positivity. What's "Silly" Is Talking About A Great Man Behind His Back. I Don't Appreciate Being Called Silly And I Know You Don't Too.

Please Contact Me If You Have Any Issues Directly & Send Respectful Messages. No One Wants To Wake Up Being Called Silly When I Fully Aware Of The People I Talk

All Love Bro, Jaye Karisma - CEO OF NYNM

P.S. Check The Link Yourself

Jaye Karisma
Posted 10 Mar 2020 at 17:13
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

Yo

I am sorry if I misinterpreted your post. As a ClickBank vendor myself I get a lot of people bugging me about their "magic whatever" so I probably over reacted. I don't even use my real name anymore which I always did for years.

I wish you and everyone massive success.

Ebiz
Posted 10 Mar 2020 at 18:41
J Krah
3 posts / 0 likes
Ebusiness Traffic on 10 Mar 2020 at 18:41

Yo

I am sorry if I misinterpreted your post. As a ClickBank vendor myself I get a lot of people bugging me about their "magic whatever" so I probably over reacted. I don't even use my real name anymore which I always did for years.

I wish you and everyone massive success.

Thank's Ebiz. Much Appreciated

Jaye Karisma
Posted 10 Mar 2020 at 22:01
Jay
1 post / 0 likes

How have you promoted John"s product. I'm trying to promote it myself but failing miserably.

Posted 12 Mar 2020 at 15:25
Thomas Freeman
2879  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes
Jay on 12 Mar 2020 at 15:25

How have you promoted John"s product. I'm trying to promote it myself but failing miserably.

I hear this quite a lot when solo ad buyers are reaching me.

think. do the work. think again. cut. think. cut. do.
Posted 14 Mar 2020 at 20:08
Timmy Wong
1 post / 0 likes

hello, would you mind messaging me how you promote his course?

Timmy
Posted 15 Mar 2020 at 01:54
Ebusiness Traffic
33 posts / 14 likes

Sure

Ebiz
Posted 16 Mar 2020 at 14:08
Go up
Go down