Kinda lost

Kinda lost
Raymond Kerr
4 posts / 1 like

I'm new here and very new to affiliate marketing I could use all the help I can get so tired of being broke all the time

Posted 1 Apr 2020 at 03:32
Patrik Radacic
1997  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Well the major tip I can give tight now is try building an email list. Don't send bought traffic directly to for example clickbank. You need to build a capture page. That let's you capture emails. Those emails will be important for you because you can send them a reminder of the offer you are trying to promote, or send them new offers.

What people usually use is:

autoresponders:

Aweber

builderall

the conversion pros

Click tracking software to follow and analyze the traffic:

Clickmagick

Qliker

Read about these and why they are important and you are on your way

Posted 1 Apr 2020 at 06:45
Cheryl Basera
88 posts / 40 likes

Hi there,

We have two ways to promote Udimi:

1. Use general affiliate link

Your referrals will see all Udimi sellers and buy from anybody on the list. You will get 15% off any order, no matter who they have ordered from.

You can find your Affiliatlink in the %affiliates% section.

2. Use seller’s or Solo Deal direct link 

Your referrals will be sent to a selected seller’s landing page or to a specific Solo Deal and most likely will order from them. 

You can use this format to include your affiliate link into profile link or solo deal link:

Profile: /p/profilename?aff=xxxxxxxxx

Solo Deal: /solodeals/solodealname?aff=xxxxxxxxx

So basically add ?aff=YourID to the end of the link.

Posted 1 Apr 2020 at 09:46
Raymond Kerr
4 posts / 1 like

Ok so send my link out to the solo add link and to sellers link if I'm reading this correctly I believe that is what you are say thanks for the tip

Posted 1 Apr 2020 at 16:03
Suzannah Tay
18 posts / 7 likes
Raymond Kerr on 01 Apr 2020 at 03:32

I'm new here and very new to affiliate marketing I could use all the help I can get so tired of being broke all the time

Hi Raymond,

There are many ways you can make money as an affiliate:

You can use our Affiliate Link to earn commission promoting Udimi.

Your referrals will buy from any Udimi sellers and you will get 15% of any solo ad order lifetime and up to 50% from payments for Prime subscription lifetime.

You can find your link in the Affiliates section.

Make sure to check affiliate tutorial section https://udimi.com/help/a/how-much-udimi-pays

If you already have a list, you could use email marketing to promote your links for affiliate products, or become a seller in Udimi.

If you don't have your own list, you could use free or paid traffic methods e.g. buy solos from Udimi.

You can learn lots more about affiliate marketing here: bit.ly/freeaccountwa

SuE Tay
Posted 1 Apr 2020 at 20:50
Joshua Sum
19 posts / 20 likes

Hi

Glad you joined this industry. We have a really good community here that would support you whenever you ask questions.

For a start, you could check out the Help section which has a lot of good content on how Udimi works. (here's the link if you need it https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

The main elements you would need is:

Traffic

Squeeze Page + Thank You Page

Autoresponder

Rotator

Here's a Facebook group that has a lot of good content for beginners :)

https://bit.ly/trafficdom-js

But if you want to just reach out to me and I can guide you personally :)

https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaSumYE

Warmest Regards | Joshua
Posted 11 Apr 2020 at 06:44
Coach
3 posts / 3 likes

Aloha Raymond, you should set up a squeeze page that captures emails so you can build your own audience.

Then develop a relationship with them through follow up email so they develop a trust and rapport with you.

They will then be more receptive to the offers you are recommending.

Sending people directly to an affiliate link doesn't really work.

Hope that helps, Coach

I have affiliate marketing course for anyone interested. Message me.
Posted 12 Apr 2020 at 07:31
Go up
Go down