Buyer Reviews

Buyer Reviews
Suzannah Tay
18 posts / 7 likes

Hi, I'm a new seller in Udimi. I've successfully delivered 2 orders recently but haven't received any reviews yet. I'm wondering if that's a pretty normal thing to expect? Any tips for a newbie seller?

Posted 4 Apr 2020 at 00:33
Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes

Hi there, 

After solo ad delivery has been finished the buyer can checked all the statistics, your buyer has 14 days to post a rating for you. When they are ready, scroll down to the Rating section of the solo, write a comment, choose the thumbs button and publish a rating.

Posted 4 Apr 2020 at 01:39
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Hi Sue, when I started I made sure I kept in contact with my buyers asking them if they were happy and if so would they mind giving me a positive rating, it does take time to get more than 5 but you should do it within a month.

Bill Abbott
Posted 4 Apr 2020 at 06:20
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Suzannah Tay on 04 Apr 2020 at 00:33

Hi, I'm a new seller in Udimi. I've successfully delivered 2 orders recently but haven't received any reviews yet. I'm wondering if that's a pretty normal thing to expect? Any tips for a newbie seller?

Hi Suzannah, I am really glad to hear that you have successfully completed the first two orders. After solo ad delivery has been finished, the buyer have 14 days to post a rating for his buyer. You won’t see your rating until you post own rating to buyer. Sometimes buyers are forget it and you should message them and push a little bit.

Regards । Shakil
Posted 4 Apr 2020 at 10:09
Suzannah Tay
18 posts / 7 likes
Kenneth Cheruiyot on 04 Apr 2020 at 11:14

POSITION: #23

$0.40

PREMIUM TRAFFIC, 100%TOP QUALITY

Sales for udimi clients, PREMIUM EMAIL TRAFFIC, Converts well with ZIPOP and Binary offers.

Posted on 1 Apr 2020
added later

Its true that you should get in touch with him/her and encourage to do so.

Thank you, Kenneth.

SuE Tay
Posted 4 Apr 2020 at 20:30
Suzannah Tay
18 posts / 7 likes
Shakil Parvez on 04 Apr 2020 at 10:09

Hi SUZANNAH, I am really glad to hear that you have successfully completed the first two orders. After solo ad delivery has been finished, the buyer have 14 days to post a rating for his buyer. You won’t see your rating until you post own rating to buyer. Sometimes buyers are forget it and you should message them and push a little bit.

Hi Shakil, yes I have posted my ratings already. I guess I will be patient and wait for awhile before I send a reminder. Thank you.

SuE Tay
Posted 4 Apr 2020 at 20:33
Suzannah Tay
18 posts / 7 likes
Bill Abbott on 04 Apr 2020 at 06:20

Hi Sue, when I started I made sure I kept in contact with my buyers asking them if they were happy and if so would they mind giving me a positive rating, it does take time to get more than 5 but you should do it within a month.

Thank you, Bill, for your advice and encouragement.

SuE Tay
Posted 4 Apr 2020 at 20:36
Diane Dunn
2 posts / 1 like

As a new BUYER, I'm not quite sure how to do a rating of my SELLER until I guess I see some

stats??? I do appreciate the SELLER reaching out and staying in contact like Bill Abbott mentioned. That helps educate us as your buyer. I definitely want to do a rating, just want

it to have meaning. Good Luck to everyone!

Posted 10 Apr 2020 at 13:40
Suzannah Tay
18 posts / 7 likes
Diane Dunn on 10 Apr 2020 at 13:40

As a new BUYER, I'm not quite sure how to do a rating of my SELLER until I guess I see some

stats??? I do appreciate the SELLER reaching out and staying in contact like Bill Abbott mentioned. That helps educate us as your buyer. I definitely want to do a rating, just want

it to have meaning. Good Luck to everyone!

Hi Diane, thank you for your comment.

Here's an example of the review I received from my buyer:

40% optin rate on this solo, also got 13 referrals and a upgrade. Will return soon, thanks

SuE Tay
Posted 10 Apr 2020 at 16:07
Diane Dunn
2 posts / 1 like
Suzannah Tay on 04 Apr 2020 at 00:33

Thank you so much for the example! Very helpful :)

Posted 10 Apr 2020 at 18:26
Go up
Go down