Find Sellers and Solo Deals

Find Sellers and Solo Deals
Guillermo Aguirre
1 post / 2 likes

I'm a new buyer and my questions is whats the difference between "Find Sellers" and "Solo Deals"?

Posted 10 Apr 2020 at 08:58
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes

See attach

Hi Guillermo,

Find sellers is finding the seller that will best fit your niche and all other categories like lowest click price and from traffic source, etc. Solo deals are mostly discounted solo ads by sellers. If you will go to the solo deals section and you can see that some sellers are giving 20% off so you can get savings on your order.

Hope this helps.

Posted 11 Apr 2020 at 01:33
Garth Roach
1 post / 0 likes
Guillermo Aguirre on 10 Apr 2020 at 08:58

I'm a new buyer and my questions is whats the difference between "Find Sellers" and "Solo Deals"?

Hey Guillermo, Congrats on just starting to change your life. I know you are looking for deals trying to find out whats a good deal or who is a good vendor...... I want to make your experience a good one which is more than anyone really did for me so check it out, I will give you 100 clicks for free and a 100 percent free lead system on all I ask that you will give me a testimonial and and share me on it along with giving me a review. Let start this out right!!!!!! I only provide this to future customers or customers once every other week so message me with your your link and name and the run is your responde fast only the first two to message me gets the free 100 clicks$$$

Posted 11 Apr 2020 at 19:46
Joshua Sum
19 posts / 20 likes

Hi!

Welcome to the community!

If you want to, you can briefly drop by the Help section here https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

There are a lot of useful things to take note of on how to buy and sell on Udimi.

Hope this helps!

If you need help with anything else just drop me a message or PM me on Facebook haha. I'll be here to help :)

Warmest Regards | Joshua
Posted 12 Apr 2020 at 02:26
Kong Yang
1 post / 0 likes
Garth Roach on 11 Apr 2020 at 19:46

Hey Guillermo, Congrats on just starting to change your life. I know you are looking for deals trying to find out whats a good deal or who is a good vendor...... I want to make your experience a good one which is more than anyone really did for me so check it out, I will give you 100 clicks for free and a 100 percent free lead system on all I ask that you will give me a testimonial and and share me on it along with giving me a review. Let start this out right!!!!!! I only provide this to future customers or customers once every other week so message me with your your link and name and the run is your responde fast only the first two to message me gets the free 100 clicks$$$

Am I too late for this deal?

Posted 16 Apr 2020 at 21:49
Alimul Islam
7 posts / 0 likes

find seller: you can search to find any seller. and solo deal: who make a deal to provide solo traffic.

Posted 20 Apr 2020 at 18:18
Go up
Go down