Funnel strategy suitable for udimi

Funnel strategy suitable for udimi
Lau
1 post / 0 likes

Hi all, I am just joined affiliate marketing. I would like to know for udimi platform, which funnel strategy is preferable?

Funnel #1 : Direct promote the product?
Funnel #2 : Provide a lead magnet in exchange of email address?

Posted 12 Apr 2020 at 07:15
Coach
3 posts / 3 likes

Aloha Lau, it is always best to try and collect emails and build your list so you have your own audience after a bit.

Direct linking rarely works, you will get better results if you develop a relationship with your subscribers so they trust you and then they will be more receptive to buying your recommendations.

Posted 12 Apr 2020 at 07:23
Joshua Sum
19 posts / 20 likes

Hi Lau,

Welcome to the community!

I would say approach 2 works better. But maybe instead of considering it a lead magnet, the priority would be to add value. If you can help your subscribers learn something or get better returns, then that'll be the best.

Yep. Developing a personal relationship with your subscribers would also go a long way in retention so do remember to engage your audience :)

Hope this helps!

But if you ever need more help or just want to chat, just drop me a PM. (Or contact me on Facebook haha)

Warmest Regards | Joshua
Posted 12 Apr 2020 at 10:39
Abdullah Sahib Maricar
1 post / 0 likes

Hi all

I had a good run with highly-rated sellers on this site. Got quite a number of optins for my ClickFunnels but no sales yet. My funnels created are for optin and thank you pages.Should I tweak them to include both upsells and downsells ? Any suggestions from this forum will be welcomed.

Regards

Abdullah

Posted 20 Apr 2020 at 03:49
Joshua Sum
19 posts / 20 likes

Sure haha!

Upsells and downsells could work. Just be aware of whether they are congruent with you lead magnet and offer.

Hope this helps :)

Warmest Regards | Joshua
Posted 20 Apr 2020 at 06:38
Go up
Go down