Do Solos with An Ad...

Do Solos with An Ad...
Demarea Dayvon Hill
2 posts / 0 likes

Do Solos with an Ad Copy, convert higher than just submitting a link?

Posted 16 Apr 2020 at 20:52
Cheryl Basera
88 posts / 40 likes

Hi there,

Basically having an ad swipe is more advantageous than just submitting a link. You can confirm with the seller if they can provide an ad swipe. Basically, you can coordinate with your seller what suggestions they can provide for you to make your ad more enticing.

Hope this helps.

Posted 18 Apr 2020 at 01:40
Demarea Dayvon Hill
2 posts / 0 likes
Cheryl Basera on 18 Apr 2020 at 01:40

Hi there,

Basically having an ad swipe is more advantageous than just submitting a link. You can confirm with the seller if they can provide an ad swipe. Basically, you can coordinate with your seller what suggestions they can provide for you to make your ad more enticing.

Hope this helps.

I thank you:)

Posted 18 Apr 2020 at 02:03
Alimul Islam
7 posts / 0 likes

Yes, right.

Posted 18 Apr 2020 at 17:34
Randy Sult
288  / 5
35 posts / 22 likes

I think it also depends on what you're actually trying to accomplish and what you are promoting. If you are focused primarily on list building and email marketing (i.e. building a list and then building credibility with that list so you can sell on the backend) then you don't necessarily need a swipe because you may just be trying to get leads by using a simple capture page with a lead magnet.

Also if you do use a swipe it's important to make sure that it is congruent with your landing page and your followup series. It's confusing to the lead if they see an email talking about one thing and then click the link and land on page that's totally different. And then when they open your emails they find yet another offer inside and they are like, "What it this?".

So IMHO you don't always need a swipe. Sometimes it's much better to cast a wide net and then build know, like, trust in your followups. Then they will follow you anywhere.

Posted 18 Apr 2020 at 22:19
Go up
Go down