Landers

Landers
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie affiliate here. I've created my optin page and thank you pages. What do I do now? Are there any step-by-step tutorials anywhere? Thanks so much!

Posted 27 Apr 2020 at 17:58
Jan Francis Ugay
74 posts / 35 likes
John Witherspoon Hewell IV on 17 Jun 2020 at 01:39

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware of that. I thought we were all here to help and support each other? My mistake, I did not see that in any of the rules I read. Can you please provide me a link to that info? Thank you .

Hi John,

Sharing personal details is considered to be an attempt to pull users outside Udimi.

https://udimi.com/help/a/seller-setup

https://udimi.com/help/a/tos

If you need more clarifications you can contact our Live chat supports.

Cheers,

Posted 17 Jun 2020 at 08:13
John Witherspoon Hewell IV
6 posts / 5 likes
Jan Francis Ugay on 17 Jun 2020 at 08:13

Hi John,

Sharing personal details is considered to be an attempt to pull users outside Udimi.

https://udimi.com/help/seller/seller-rules

https://udimi.com/help/info/tos

If you need more clarifications you can contact our Live chat supports.

Cheers,

Hi Jan,

Oh, ok thank you. I'm not a Seller so I guess I wouldn't have read the "Seller's" rules.

Also the Affiliate Marketing course I recommended to Joanna highly advocates Udimi as a primary Solo Ad traffic source (It's how I got here) So for clarification, my assistance to Joanna would also directly benefit Udimi. I was in no way "pulling" someone out of Udimi. I have no reason to. Udimi is a great resource for Solo Ad traffic.

Thank you again for the heads up. I'm apologize if I inadvertently caused a misunderstanding here. Cheers

Kind Regards,

John

Posted 17 Jun 2020 at 09:01
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes
John Witherspoon Hewell IV on 17 Jun 2020 at 09:01

Hi Jan,

Oh, ok thank you. I'm not a Seller so I guess I wouldn't have read the "Seller's" rules.

Also the Affiliate Marketing course I recommended to Joanna highly advocates Udimi as a primary Solo Ad traffic source (It's how I got here) So for clarification, my assistance to Joanna would also directly benefit Udimi. I was in no way "pulling" someone out of Udimi. I have no reason to. Udimi is a great resource for Solo Ad traffic.

Thank you again for the heads up. I'm apologize if I inadvertently caused a misunderstanding here. Cheers

Kind Regards,

John

Hi John,

I attended the webinar last night, and to be honest, I got a little discouraged by it. First, it was too advanced for me at this stage, and secondly I don't have the Click Funnel software. I've been using software called Thrive Themes, which is one-third of the price of Click Funnels. 

I would love to be able to afford Click Funnels, but until I'm able to bring in some commissions, a $300/month subscription is not affordable for me. I am continuing into Session 2 and hopeful that I can learn to be successful even modestly prior to downloading any new businesses from Anthony Morrison. 

I hope you understand my situation.

Kind regards,

Joanna.

Posted 19 Jun 2020 at 23:31
6 posts / 5 likes

Hi Joanna,

I understand completely. Yes, Success Connection training is a bit "next-level". It's more for scaling up & growing your business. Not to worry, you have a solid and sound game plan. The lessons in PWA will bring you up to speed a bit more gently, properly build those foundations, and you will definitely start seeing some commissions soon. :)

Yes, you can use whatever software you wish to build your funnels, collect email addresses and track your leads to customers to sales. Anthony will repeatedly say this throughout the course. There is no requirement whatsoever to have Click Funnels, never feel pressured to buy any product unless you feel you really want to. By the by, the basic Click Funnels is $94 per month. You don't need the $300 unless you're an Anthony. ;)

But most importantly, the goal here is to, first and foremost to get your business carrying its own weight (i.e. paying for its own existence) if that makes sense? Then we can look at scaling it. later on down the track. Baby steps for now though.

Always remember. I am here to help. If you don't understand anything you hear in the course. All you have to do is ask. ;) 

Best Regards,

John

Posted 20 Jun 2020 at 06:47
Ivan Bernat
2 posts / 1 like
Joanna C Chestnut on 27 Apr 2020 at 17:58

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie affiliate here. I've created my optin page and thank you pages. What do I do now? Are there any step-by-step tutorials anywhere? Thanks so much!

You should connect your thank you page with offer you are going to promote

test the whole funnel for optin rates and conversion.

Posted 20 Jun 2020 at 10:33
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes

Thanks for your response, Ivan. I'm having trouble editing my thank you page. Do you know how to download a photo from my computer to my thank you page? thanks for your help.

Joanna.

Posted 20 Jun 2020 at 18:06
Ivan Bernat
2 posts / 1 like

First, can you tell me where your thank you page is? I mean "Click Funnel" or cPanel on your hosting account... if you give me more details about it I will do my best to help you out

Posted 22 Jun 2020 at 17:28
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

Hi Joanna - was reading the forum and wondering if you ever received a response to your question. If so, would you be interested in sharing for another newbie. Much appreciated.

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 07:04
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes
Ivan Bernat on 22 Jun 2020 at 17:28

First, can you tell me where your thank you page is? I mean "Click Funnel" or cPanel on your hosting account... if you give me more details about it I will do my best to help you out

Hi Ivan,

My Thank you page is on Udimi under the "My Landers" tab. I'm having trouble editing my Thank You Page. I was able to set up my Landing Page, but I can't figure out how to download a photo to my Thank You Page.

Thank you!

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 16:53
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes
Mlmoon on 23 Jun 2020 at 07:04

Hi Joanna - was reading the forum and wondering if you ever received a response to your question. If so, would you be interested in sharing for another newbie. Much appreciated.

Hi Milmoon,

I have been able to edit my Landing Page, but I'm still struggling to understand how to edit my Thank You Page and download a photo to my Thank You Page. Any information on this subject would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 16:55
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
Joanna C Chestnut on 23 Jun 2020 at 16:55

Hi Milmoon,

I have been able to edit my Landing Page, but I'm still struggling to understand how to edit my Thank You Page and download a photo to my Thank You Page. Any information on this subject would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Joanna,

I see we are both struggling newbies with way lots more to learn. I first tried sending solo ads without a landing page and was advised better to include one. So I went into My Landers. I'm still going through it. Wondering if you can just use the opt in page without the thank you portion? Am trying to figure out how to link it to the actual solo ad. Will advise if I can figure it out today. Let's stay in touch! Thanks

Mlmoon
Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 17:34
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

Hi Milmoon,

Hi Joanna,

I thought I saw a note from Jan that indicated that the Landing and Thank you page options were still new and may have some bugs? I only saw one picture in the photo file to drag over and it was the same picture of dollar bills in the Landing page. I tried using a picture I had on my desktop and couldn't get it to work.

Mlmoon
Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 07:08
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

Hi Milmoon,

Hi Joanna,

Just checking in with you to see how you are doing with those landing and thank you pages. perhaps shares some thoughts on it too.

Mlmoon
Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 16:21
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

Hi Joanna, Making any progress lately?

Mlmoon
Posted 28 Jun 2020 at 17:15
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes
Mlmoon on 28 Jun 2020 at 17:15

Hi Joanna, Making any progress lately?

Hi Mimoon,

I've written to Jan asking him if he can let us know when the Thank You page will be editable, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I'll keep you updated.

Posted 28 Jun 2020 at 17:28
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

Hi Joanna, Good day to you. I've had some luck with the landing and thank you pages here however they don't seem robust. This is a link of a landing page I've just started using with the sellers..

https://tcpros.co/osYeV 

Hope it helps!

Mlmoon
Posted 28 Jun 2020 at 17:51
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
John Witherspoon Hewell IV on 20 Jun 2020 at 06:47

Hi Joanna,

I understand completely. Yes, Success Connection training is a bit "next-level". It's more for scaling up & growing your business. Not to worry, you have a solid and sound game plan. The lessons in PWA will bring you up to speed a bit more gently, properly build those foundations, and you will definitely start seeing some commissions soon. :)

Yes, you can use whatever software you wish to build your funnels, collect email addresses and track your leads to customers to sales. Anthony will repeatedly say this throughout the course. There is no requirement whatsoever to have Click Funnels, never feel pressured to buy any product unless you feel you really want to. By the by, the basic Click Funnels is $94 per month. You don't need the $300 unless you're an Anthony. ;)

But most importantly, the goal here is to, first and foremost to get your business carrying its own weight (i.e. paying for its own existence) if that makes sense? Then we can look at scaling it. later on down the track. Baby steps for now though.

Always remember. I am here to help. If you don't understand anything you hear in the course. All you have to do is ask. ;) 

Best Regards,

John

John,

Nice response and appreciate your desire to help all those in need of help especially for those that are new to starting this internet journey. Much appreciated.

Mlmoon
Posted 29 Jun 2020 at 07:36
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
Joanna C Chestnut on 20 Jun 2020 at 18:06

Thanks for your response, Ivan. I'm having trouble editing my thank you page. Do you know how to download a photo from my computer to my thank you page? thanks for your help.

Joanna.

Hi Joanna,

I tried editing the thank you page to add a picture I had on my desktop and couldn't get to work either. Only pic I could add was the template of bills included with the software. I have gone another route and included a link to my optin page in a previous response. messaged you my results

Mlmoon
Posted 29 Jun 2020 at 07:40
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
Joanna C Chestnut on 20 Jun 2020 at 18:06

Joanna.

Joanna, BTW it's nice to say thank you with the thank you page, however it is not critical to promote your product. Don't let this bog you down and stop you from moving forward. The optin page will be the most critical which gets you the emails. Good Luck!

Mlmoon
Posted 29 Jun 2020 at 07:43
6 posts / 5 likes
Mlmoon on 29 Jun 2020 at 07:36

John,

Nice response and appreciate your desire to help all those in need of help especially for those that are new to starting this internet journey. Much appreciated.

Thank you Mimoon! It is always my pleasure! :)

I just remember how it felt 6 years ago when I first had a go at Affiliate Marketing. Back then it was "here's your link and off you go..."

I feel so fortunate to have found a program like Anthony's and to be able to help others shorten the learning curve by avoiding the frustrations, mistakes and headaches I experienced as a newbie. ;)

All the best,

John

Posted 29 Jun 2020 at 08:37
Go up
Go down