Hey guys, how do I get started with this?

Hey guys, how do I get started with this?
Michael Martins
13 posts / 8 likes

I am interested in being a solo ad vendor, how do I get started with this? Some courses I found online are quite expensive, can anyone share some information on how I can become one, I will truly appreciate it.

Posted 27 May 2020 at 00:51
Salvador Navarro
2 posts / 1 like

I’m new at this to pal

Posted 27 May 2020 at 12:58
Joshua Sum
19 posts / 20 likes

Hi Michael and Salvador,

I can give you guys access to around 50 free videos on affiliate marketing (knowledge is free so I feel it should be given freely. What the hell are these gurus doing lol).

You can PM if you're interested in the link but I think I'll just drop some tips here in case you aren't interested yet. So you'll need these main elements:

• Squeeze Page

A Squeeze Page is a landing page that requests a visitor's email address to unlock special bonuses (called lead magnets). It could be a free E-book, a webinar series, or simply access to your selection of online income tools. After a subscriber opts into your email list you can pass this data through to your autoresponder, and start sending your email series to your new subscriber.

• Traffic

We would need to get visitors to your squeeze page before you can start collecting email addresses. The most common way to build a list is by purchasing traffic from trusted vendors in the Solo Ads industry. Why? Because when it comes to list building, Solo Ads traffic is cheaper and more certain than running paid ads on social media or search engines.

• Thank You Page & Link Walls

Now after running traffic to your squeeze page, you will see some opt-ins. These subscribers have provided their email addresses to you, and you can use that later. But for now, we can send your page visitors, subscribers or not, to a Thank You Page with some buttons. These buttons will link over to your customer's pages so that you can start delivering traffic immediately. This way, your visitors and subscribers can generate more clicks straight from the landing pages. We don't even have to send emails to them.

These are called Funnel Clicks = clicks that you got by running traffic through your opt-in funnel

• Link Rotators

When you have all the buttons on your Thank You Page, it may be a pain to keep updating the page whenever we get a new customer, or want to change affiliate products. We may also find it hard to allocate exact number of clicks to each customer, according to what they paid for (e.g. 300 x 90% tier 1 clicks)

This is where the link rotator comes in. We can essentially use the same link on all of our buttons. When a visitor clicks on any button, the rotator will help us send that visitor to customers that still need clicks. Once a customer receives what is paid for, it switches over to the next customer automatically.

In fact, if a visitor clicks on the same button twice, they would be brought over to different customers, because the rotator remembers their IP address and what they have seen before.

• Autoresponders
  • Emails

Autoresponders just help you send emails to your subscriber list. Your emails should motivate your readers to click, so you can send those clicks over to a customer. This part is pretty long and there's a lot to cover so I think I'll just end this here. I cover more in my FB group so if you want I can add you over as well :D

Hope this helps!

Warmest Regards | Joshua
Posted 28 May 2020 at 13:54
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes

Hello Michael Martins

If you have a list of email subscribers, you can work on Udimi as a solo ad seller. You have to use your own efforts and strategies to get a list of the email subscribers first. After getting a handsome amount of subscriber you can start your vendor career.

Regards । Shakil
Posted 31 May 2020 at 23:51
Sujin Carpenter
2 posts / 0 likes
Shakil Parvez on 31 May 2020 at 23:51

Hello MICHAEL MARTINS

If you have a list of email subscribers, you can work on Udimi as a solo ad seller. You have to use your own efforts and strategies to get a list of the email subscribers first. After getting a handsome amount of subscriber you can start your vendor career.

I have an email list but I don't know how to connect that to buyer's link. Can you help me with that?

Posted 4 Jun 2020 at 15:39
Sujin Carpenter
2 posts / 0 likes

Okay everyone, I am just starting this and I have email list with two autoresponers and can anyone tell me how could I connect buyers link to my lists so I can promote buyers link?

Posted 4 Jun 2020 at 15:41
Charlotte Anglim
6 posts / 5 likes
Joshua Sum on 28 May 2020 at 13:54

Hi Michael and Salvador,

I can give you guys access to around 50 free videos on affiliate marketing (knowledge is free so I feel it should be given freely. What the hell are these gurus doing lol).

You can PM if you're interested in the link but I think I'll just drop some tips here in case you aren't interested yet. So you'll need these main elements:

* Squeeze Page

A Squeeze Page is a landing page that requests a visitor's email address to unlock special bonuses (called lead magnets). It could be a free E-book, a webinar series, or simply access to your selection of online income tools. After a subscriber opts into your email list you can pass this data through to your autoresponder, and start sending your email series to your new subscriber.

* Traffic

We would need to get visitors to your squeeze page before you can start collecting email addresses. The most common way to build a list is by purchasing traffic from trusted vendors in the Solo Ads industry. Why? Because when it comes to list building, Solo Ads traffic is cheaper and more certain than running paid ads on social media or search engines.

* Thank You Page & Link Walls

Now after running traffic to your squeeze page, you will see some opt-ins. These subscribers have provided their email addresses to you, and you can use that later. But for now, we can send your page visitors, subscribers or not, to a Thank You Page with some buttons. These buttons will link over to your customer's pages so that you can start delivering traffic immediately. This way, your visitors and subscribers can generate more clicks straight from the landing pages. We don't even have to send emails to them.

These are called Funnel Clicks = clicks that you got by running traffic through your opt-in funnel

* Link Rotators

When you have all the buttons on your Thank You Page, it may be a pain to keep updating the page whenever we get a new customer, or want to change affiliate products. We may also find it hard to allocate exact number of clicks to each customer, according to what they paid for (e.g. 300 x 90% tier 1 clicks)

This is where the link rotator comes in. We can essentially use the same link on all of our buttons. When a visitor clicks on any button, the rotator will help us send that visitor to customers that still need clicks. Once a customer receives what is paid for, it switches over to the next customer automatically.

In fact, if a visitor clicks on the same button twice, they would be brought over to different customers, because the rotator remembers their IP address and what they have seen before.

* Autoresponders
* Emails

Autoresponders just help you send emails to your subscriber list. Your emails should motivate your readers to click, so you can send those clicks over to a customer. This part is pretty long and there's a lot to cover so I think I'll just end this here. I cover more in my FB group so if you want I can add you over as well :D

Hope this helps!

Hello Joshua, your reply to Michael and Salvador is to the point and as a solo ad vendor we all learn everyday. It was kind of you to offer access to the videos. If it is ok with you, would you mind giving me access, I am sure there is a lot I can learn from it. Best.

Charlotte

Posted 21 Jun 2020 at 09:36
Joshua Sum
19 posts / 20 likes

Hi Charlotte

Thanks! haha

Sorry but I'm not sure how to provide access since Udimi is now super strict about any contact details given (no Facebook, email, links, basically anything Udimi related)

Hmmmm...

Warmest Regards | Joshua
Posted 21 Jun 2020 at 17:23
Telicia Gauthier
5 posts / 0 likes

Hello Joshua, your reply to Michael and Salvador is to the point and as a solo ad vendor we all learn everyday. It was kind of you to offer access to the videos. If it is ok with you, would you mind giving me access, I am sure there is a lot I can learn from it.

Okay everyone, I am just starting this and I have email list with two autoresponers and can anyone tell me how could I connect buyers link to my lists so I can promote buyers link

Telicia Gauthier
Posted 21 Jun 2020 at 19:05
Go up
Go down