Promote Getresponse affiliate

Promote Getresponse affiliate
Teguh Yulianto S
5 posts / 2 likes

Hi Udimi'er,

I have a plan to buy click from solo ads. I have create a landing pages using wordpress CMS, and also subscribe getresponse as autoresponder, and create around 40 email swipe follow up. Fyi, in here, I will sell getresponse affiliate program. What do you think about the products that I promote (getresponse affiliate) ? Is this good product to promote? Many thanks for your advice.

Regards

Teguh

Posted 14 Jun 2020 at 10:21
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes

Hi Teguh,

It will be better if you have more options as offers in your back-end rather just promoting GetResponse affiliate program.

Finding affiliate offers to promote is easy. There are tons of products in the internet marketing niche to choose from.

Where do you find these offers?

1) Clickbank

2) Jvzoo

3) Warriorplus

If you can come up with your own custom made offer, that will be even better since the offer is unique and you're the only one offering that same offer.

Cheers.

Posted 14 Jun 2020 at 15:35
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Awas Dhiblawe on 20 Jun 2020 at 06:42

i have life change chance please see this link with you experience you can make unlimited income if you are in North America.

I work with WFG that is expanding in your area and i am looking for some sharp people that are ambitious, money motivated and would be excited about the idea of adding more cash flow to their lives. Do you know anyone who might fit that description?

I can help for registration Code for free ..
if this business model fit for . you can change your next generation for just one decision ... 

https://www.worldfinancialgroup.com/learn-business-model
 Please let me know your thoughts.
Best Regards
Awas Dhiblawe 
+17808624985

Your post has been deleted as you are not allowed to advertise third party websites on the Forum page.

If you need to advertise your website, you may purchase solo ads.

Posted 20 Jun 2020 at 22:48
Charlotte Anglim
6 posts / 5 likes
Teguh Yulianto S on 14 Jun 2020 at 10:21

Hi Udimi'er,

I have a plan to buy click from solo ads. I have create a landing pages using wordpress CMS, and also subscribe getresponse as autoresponder, and create around 40 email swipe follow up. Fyi, in here, I will sell getresponse affiliate program. What do you think about the products that I promote (getresponse affiliate) ? Is this good product to promote? Many thanks for your advice.

Regards

Teguh

Get Response is an excellent product, I promote it as well. But I do not think just promoting Get Response on its own is good value for your investment.

If I were you I would check out other complementary affiliate products in the Email Marketing world. There are many options available on line.

You will need to become an affiliate to promote them so you can earn a commission. And, compliment the offer by selling Get Response to help them with their email marketing.

You may want to consider sites such as Clickbank, JVZoo and Warrior Plus as mentioned by Lia on her reply.

I wish you the best of success in your campaign.

Charlotte Anglim

Posted 20 Jun 2020 at 23:09
Jahlee
1 post / 0 likes

Hi there Teguh, you can be come a fourpercent member and promoted the products too there are so much benefit and learning experience there is the links http://4plnk1.com/program/affiliate-marketing-academy/?ref=296213

Posted 25 Jun 2020 at 20:43
Go up
Go down