Need Help With Conversions.

Need Help With Conversions.
Krishna Woolley
1 post / 0 likes

Hello, I have created an opt-in page and a Segway but I can't seem to get any opt-ins. I get a lot of impressions like a lot of them but my conversion rate and opt-in rate is still 0% I have tried to change the headline dozens of time and split test to see if there is any improvement but for some reason there is 0 improvement.

I am a complete newbie and at first I bought packages to subscribe to a list from another website and forgot that I wanted to buy clicks not subscriptions to other peoples list. I have put in orders to buy clicks on this website but I still don't see any changes. I just did this recently ( I think I have to wait a little while for it to actually show any progress)

Anyone have any advice on how I can fix this and improve my conversion rate and opt-ins.

My URL: http://www.theweightlosshelper.com

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 02:00
Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes
Krishna Woolley on 23 Jun 2020 at 02:00

Hello, I have created an opt-in page and a Segway but I can't seem to get any opt-ins. I get a lot of impressions like a lot of them but my conversion rate and opt-in rate is still 0% I have tried to change the headline dozens of time and split test to see if there is any improvement but for some reason there is 0 improvement.

I am a complete newbie and at first I bought packages to subscribe to a list from another website and forgot that I wanted to buy clicks not subscriptions to other peoples list. I have put in orders to buy clicks on this website but I still don't see any changes. I just did this recently ( I think I have to wait a little while for it to actually show any progress)

Anyone have any advice on how I can fix this and improve my conversion rate and opt-ins.

Hi Krishna,

There might be something wrong on your URL. Its takes forever to load the page.

Cheers,

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 03:26
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes
Krishna Woolley on 23 Jun 2020 at 02:00

Hi Krishna,

It could be anything. How impressive the landing page is. How much mass appeal the offer has. Is the offer specific or broader, more broad will get more optins, but more specific will get fewer but more targeted subscribers. How easy or complicated the offer is. We'd suggest you test different landing pages and see which one works best.

By the way, have you tested the optin form? Does it work properly?

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 12:39
Go up
Go down