My Landers

My Landers
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

Hello Group,

Was hoping someone could share with me how to change the text in the sample Landers. Also once completed, how does one incorporate it to the email solo ad so the landers comes up first? Much appreciated.

Mlmoon
Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 07:32
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes

Hi Mlmoon,

Please be specific, ie: what software are you using for the lander, what autoresponder, and so on.

Cheers,

Lia

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 08:56
Jan Francis Ugay
74 posts / 35 likes
Mlmoon on 23 Jun 2020 at 07:32

Hello Group,

Was hoping someone could share with me how to change the text in the sample Landers. Also once completed, how does one incorporate it to the email solo ad so the landers comes up first? Much appreciated.

Hi MImoon,

It depends what program or website you used to create your landing page. If you are not the one who created your landers much better talk to that person directly.

Cheers,

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 12:11
Cheryl Basera
88 posts / 40 likes

Hello Group,

Hi Mlmoon,

Are you referring to https://udimi.com/landers? As you can see, there is the landing page and you can edit page. To order traffic, you have to use the link from the top right-hand corner. The landing page always comes first. The user is redirected to the thank you page after opt-in.

Hope this helps.

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 12:32
Jan Francis Ugay
74 posts / 35 likes

Hello Group,

But if you are referring to Udimi Landers.

"To change the text in the sample Landers."

+ Go to My Landers

+ Click Edit Page (under landing page)

+ Double click on the text so you can able to change the message or font, size etc.

"How does one incorporate it to the email solo ad so the landers comes up first?"

+Go to My Landers section

+You will see a URL that ends with infite.net (http://xxxxx.infite.net) on the right side of the page

To order traffic, You have to use the link e.g (http://xxxxx.infite.net). The landing page always comes first. The user is redirected to the thank you page after opt-in.

I hope this instruction helps =)

Cheers,

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 12:41
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
Lia Malassa on 23 Jun 2020 at 08:56

Hi Mlmoon,

Please be specific, ie: what software are you using for the lander, what autoresponder, and so on.

Cheers,

Lia

Hi Lia, Thanks for your quick response. I created an optin page on The Conversion Pros software. Haven't gotten to the autoresponder. Tried reviewing My Landings and auto responder in Udimi and I wasnt sure how that worked. Appreciate any help. MM

Mlmoon
Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 16:46
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes
Jan Francis Ugay on 23 Jun 2020 at 12:41

"_To change the text in the sample Landers._"

+ Go to MY LANDERS

+ Click EDIT PAGE (under landing page)

+ Double click on the TEXT so you can able to change the message or font, size etc.

"_How does one incorporate it to the email solo ad so the landers comes up first?_"

+Go to My LANDERS section

+You will see a URL that ends with infite.net (http://xxxxx.infite.net) on the right side of the page

To order traffic, You have to use the link e.g (http://xxxxx.infite.net). The landing page always comes first. The user is redirected to the thank you page after opt-in.

Cheers,

Thank you for that info. My question is about the thank you page. I want to download a video or photo to my thank you page in UDIMI Landers. Can you instruct me on how to do that? Thank you.

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 16:48
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
Jan Francis Ugay on 23 Jun 2020 at 12:11

Hi MImoon,

It depends what program or website you used to create your landing page. If you are not the one who created your landers much better talk to that person directly.

Cheers,

Hi Jan,

Thanks - I created the template in The Conversion Pros however now trying to figure out how to add it to my solo ad. Appreciate any thoughts! MM

Mlmoon
Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 16:49
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
Cheryl Basera on 23 Jun 2020 at 12:32

Hi Mlmoon,

Are you referring to https://udimi.com/landers? As you can see, there is the landing page and you can edit page. To order traffic, you have to use the link from the top right-hand corner. The landing page always comes first. The user is redirected to the thank you page after opt-in.

Hope this helps.

Hi Cheryl,

Appreciate your input. I actually created an opt in page in The Conversion Pros. However, I appreciate your comments on the Udimi Landing page as I looked at that first. I think I get the concept but how to actually execute adding the link to the original Ad is still a mystery to me. any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks, MM

Mlmoon
Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 16:56
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

+ Go to MY LANDERS

+ Double click on the TEXT so you can able to change the message or font, size etc.

"_How does one incorporate it to the email solo ad so the landers comes up first?_"

Cheers,

Jan,

Thanks for taking the time to lay out the steps. However, I'm still a bit unclear how to incorporate this link with my AD as it relates to my original email? Hopefully I'm asking this question correctly. Thanks again. MM

Mlmoon
Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 17:03
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

+ Go to MY LANDERS

Cheers,

Hi Jan.

Sorry to trouble you, I have another question - In Udimi, does the Opt In template and the thank you template together as a unit, Or for flexibility can the thank you template be excluded?

Mlmoon
Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 17:41
Cheryl Basera
88 posts / 40 likes
Joanna C Chestnut on 23 Jun 2020 at 16:48

Thank you for that info. My question is about the thank you page. I want to download a video or photo to my thank you page in UDIMI Landers. Can you instruct me on how to do that? Thank you.

Hi Joanna,

Regarding the Thank you page, there is also an option to edit page. On the edit page, on the left side there would be headline, text, Image, Optin Form and video. You just have to click + hold to drag to page.

Regards,

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 18:30
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes
Cheryl Basera on 23 Jun 2020 at 18:30

Hi Joanna,

Regarding the Thank you page, there is also an option to edit page. On the edit page, on the left side there would be headline, text, Image, Optin Form and video. You just have to click + hold to drag to page.

Regards,

Hi Cheryl,

Thanx for getting back to me. I know how to edit by clicking and dragging. My problem is: how to you change the photo, I mean download the photo you want on your Thank You page from your computer? That's where I'm hung up.

Thanx again,

Joanna.

Posted 23 Jun 2020 at 23:48
Jan Francis Ugay
74 posts / 35 likes
Joanna C Chestnut on 23 Jun 2020 at 23:48

Hi Cheryl,

Thanx for getting back to me. I know how to edit by clicking and dragging. My problem is: how to you change the photo, I mean download the photo you want on your Thank You page from your computer? That's where I'm hung up.

Thanx again,

Joanna.

Hi Joanna,

The landing page builder has only recently been added. It's still under development and has some bugs. I personally tried it and that option is still not working.

Cheers,

Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 01:23
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

Hi Everyone,

So appreciative of all the comments and constructive inputs. After struggling with this issue most of the day and piecing together all the comments, I think with fingers crossed, I have got it working the way I think it should - with the link to the Optin page in the email and when they add their name and email as requested and click - it foes to the affiliate page. A BIG THANKS TO ALL! Now to submit the solo ad and see how it is received.

Mlmoon
Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 02:29
Joanna C Chestnut
16 posts / 3 likes
Jan Francis Ugay on 24 Jun 2020 at 01:23

Hi Joanna,

The landing page builder has only recently been added. It's still under development and has some bugs. I personally tried it and that option is still not working.

Cheers,

Thank you for letting me know that that option is not working yet. Do you have any idea how long it will be until it IS working? Thank you again, Joanna.

Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 04:32
Jan Francis Ugay
74 posts / 35 likes
Joanna C Chestnut on 24 Jun 2020 at 04:32

Thank you for letting me know that that option is not working yet. Do you have any idea how long it will be until it IS working? Thank you again, Joanna.

Hi Joanna,

I have no idea when but I'm sure that it will be announce here once its fix.

Posted 24 Jun 2020 at 11:55
Go up
Go down