[Feature Request] Option to Extend the Solo Ad Deadline

[Feature Request] Option to Extend the Solo Ad Deadline
Mark Lee
3992  / 33
15 posts / 13 likes

Sometimes a buyer or seller needs to pause traffic because a link is down, something need to be fixed, link/swipe change, or some other technical issue.

There have been a number of times a buyer has asked me to pause traffic so they can make changes to their pages, or something in their funnel stops working. Then it takes a few days to get everything working properly, all while the solo ad timer is running.

I realize pausing is not always possible once traffic starts running, but I think if there is a an option to send a pause request to the other party for approval (similar to a swipe change), then it could work. If both parties agree, then the solo ad timer is paused.

It might only be me, but Sellers if you think it would be a useful feature, comment/like and Udimi can implement it if there is a demand.

Posted 28 Jun 2020 at 03:51
Anthony Rousek
368  / 3
9 posts / 3 likes

yes that would be helpful too

Posted 28 Jun 2020 at 03:53
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes
Mark Lee on 28 Jun 2020 at 03:51

Sometimes a buyer or seller needs to pause traffic because a link is down, something need to be fixed, link/swipe change, or some other technical issue.

There have been a number of times a buyer has asked me to pause traffic so they can make changes to their pages, or something in their funnel stops working. Then it takes a few days to get everything working properly, all while the solo ad timer is running.

I realize pausing is not always possible once traffic starts running, but I think if there is a an option to send a pause request to the other party for approval (similar to a swipe change), then it could work. If both parties agree, then the solo ad timer is paused.

It might only be me, but Sellers if you think it would be a useful feature, comment/like and Udimi can implement it if there is a demand.

Yes that would be great

Posted 28 Jun 2020 at 08:42
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Great idea! +1

Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 13:29
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes

Great suggestion!

Posted 2 Jul 2020 at 19:51
Go up