Buys
Gerald Carroll
2 posts / 0 likes

I'm very new here but wanted to ask when you purchase buys from people and for example say 300 and they only sent 30 out with 2.5 hours to go. Does the time mean nothing? Does that person get to send out if he wants to over the time Limit? Do I get money back? would uou give a bad review or thats not a nice thing to do to anyone as there could have been a reason? Just trying to find out on what I can do here? I also wanted to say HAPPY CANADA DAY to all and also HAPPY 4TH. OF JULY to ALL.

Jerry
Posted 1 Jul 2020 at 13:01
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes

Hi Jerry,

If seller can't fulfill the clicks order, you will get refund for undelivered clicks.

Your review is totally up to you, if you feel happy even with that partially delivered clicks then you can leave a positive review, but if you don't then I guess the best way is to message the vendor and communicate first before leaving bad review.

Since review system is an integral part of Udimi system then it is really important to give honest testimonial about your orders.

Cheers,

Lia

Posted 1 Jul 2020 at 13:10
Deq Mohamud
2 posts / 0 likes

to say HAPPY CANADA DAY to all and also HAPPY 4TH. OF JULY to ALL.

deq
Posted 1 Jul 2020 at 20:24
Telicia Gauthier
5 posts / 0 likes
Gerald Carroll on 01 Jul 2020 at 13:01

I'm very new here but wanted to ask when you purchase buys from people and for example say 300 and they only sent 30 out with 2.5 hours to go. Does the time mean nothing? Does that person get to send out if he wants to over the time Limit? Do I get money back? would uou give a bad review or thats not a nice thing to do to anyone as there could have been a reason? Just trying to find out on what I can do here? I also wanted to say HAPPY CANADA DAY to all and also HAPPY 4TH. OF JULY to ALL.

Hi Jerry I'm new too and I'm partnered with others and I'm very sorry for your inconvenience I'm sure everything is going to be just fine and well both be making passive income stream monthly

Telicia Gauthier
Posted 1 Jul 2020 at 20:49
Go up
Go down