Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes

Welcome to Udimi Terry!

Posted 21 Jul 2020 at 03:55
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Terry Hurst on 21 Jul 2020 at 02:44

Anyone got any advice for me

Welcome Terry. Be patience and don't get frustrated. Use the forum as needed.

Good Luck!

Mlmoon
Posted 21 Jul 2020 at 08:13
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Terry Hurst on 21 Jul 2020 at 02:44

Anyone got any advice for me

Hi Terry!

Welcome to Udimi. Hope you're doing well :)

What's your primary objective for using the Udimi platform?

P.S. Feel free to private message me in case you need help or you have any queries. Would be more than happy to help.

Posted 21 Jul 2020 at 14:05
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes

Hi Terry,

Here are a few tips for you.

To buy targeted traffic, you can go to the Find Sellers section.

You can search for vendors by niche name and filter them by sales received from their traffic and reported by their buyers.

Carefully check the ratings given by previous traffic buyers and find the best sellers. Feel free to contact the vendors directly in the Messages section if you still have any questions.

Here you'll find a detailed tutorial with a video for buyers

https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

Note that in the Solo Deals section you can find special offers from sellers that can be cheaper than their original price.

There is a lot of useful information in the Help section on the website.

Posted 21 Jul 2020 at 17:32
Pat Rich
2 posts / 2 likes

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this as well and wanted to find out. How do you sell and how does it work?

Thanks in advance for assisting me!

Pat Rich
Posted 21 Jul 2020 at 23:53
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Pat Rich on 21 Jul 2020 at 23:53

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this as well and wanted to find out. How do you sell and how does it work?

Thanks in advance for assisting me!

Hi Pat,

Welcome to Udimi. I recently started myself. I'll share with you my understanding and hope someone else with more experience can also post and correct any point i may have incorrectly described.

The concept is to create an Optin (aka Presell) page with the hoplink for the product you are selling. This info is provided to the Udimi Seller who connects you with list of potential customers providing you with (Clicks) which you purchase.. Potential customers may either buy right away or leave you their information (email address'/phone contact) gathered from the presell page where you can reach out to them to further sell your product assuming they don't purchase right away. PM me if you need more details. I'm learning as I go too. No need to reinvent the wheel and make the same mistakes I may have incurred. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Mlmoon
Posted 22 Jul 2020 at 07:41
Pat Rich
2 posts / 2 likes
Mlmoon on 22 Jul 2020 at 07:41

Hi Pat,

Welcome to Udimi. I recently started myself. I'll share with you my understanding and hope someone else with more experience can also post and correct any point i may have incorrectly described.

The concept is to create an Optin (aka Presell) page with the hoplink for the product you are selling. This info is provided to the Udimi Seller who connects you with list of potential customers providing you with (Clicks) which you purchase.. Potential customers may either buy right away or leave you their information (email address'/phone contact) gathered from the presell page where you can reach out to them to further sell your product assuming they don't purchase right away. PM me if you need more details. I'm learning as I go too. No need to reinvent the wheel and make the same mistakes I may have incurred. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Thanks for your assistance!

Pat Rich
Posted 23 Jul 2020 at 02:09
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Pat Rich on 23 Jul 2020 at 02:09

Thanks for your assistance!

Hi Pat, following up to see how much progress you have achieved.

Mlmoon
Posted 31 Aug 2020 at 00:02
Ben Slydal
1 post / 1 like
Mlmoon on 22 Jul 2020 at 07:41

Hi Pat,

Hi! I'm also quite new to this, and haven't been using udimi more than once before with a bad result. If 'i don't have an email-responder I could still promote an affiliate product if I choose?

Then I would'nt be building an email-list but could still earn from the sales that the seller makes? Is it common to give the seller link to both the capture page and landing page to increase the chance of getting sales, or is it enough to give the link to the sales page?

Maybe stupid questions, but I'm quite a noob regarding this, so I would appreciate some "handfed" answers:-) Sorry if my grammar is bad, English is not my native language.

I wish you all a great day!

Regards Ben

Posted 31 Aug 2020 at 15:00
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Ben Slydal on 31 Aug 2020 at 15:00

Hi! I'm also quite new to this, and haven't been using udimi more than once before with a bad result. If 'i don't have an email-responder I could still promote an affiliate product if I choose?

Then I would'nt be building an email-list but could still earn from the sales that the seller makes? Is it common to give the seller link to both the capture page and landing page to increase the chance of getting sales, or is it enough to give the link to the sales page?

Maybe stupid questions, but I'm quite a noob regarding this, so I would appreciate some "handfed" answers:-) Sorry if my grammar is bad, English is not my native language.

I wish you all a great day!

Regards Ben

Hi Ben,

One can promote a product directly from your capture page, however including an email- responder page (aka optin or presell page) is preferred. Depending on your product, generally potential new buyers will want to shop and review before making final purchase. Having the email indicate some initial interest and you can them follow up once your traffic campaign completes. Hope this helps.

Feel free to PM me if i can further assist.

Mlmoon.
Posted 31 Aug 2020 at 15:57
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes

Build your email list from day one. It truly is an investment.

Test many. Optimize where needed.

Keep your page simple. (Bold headline to optin box) In my testing, that always wins.

Posted 1 Sep 2020 at 22:17
Terry Hurst
3 posts / 2 likes
Billy Montes on 01 Sep 2020 at 22:17

Keep your page simple. (Bold headline to optin box) In my testing, that always wins.

okay i would be staying in touch

Posted 1 Sep 2020 at 22:24
Billy Montes
58 posts / 44 likes
Terry Hurst on 01 Sep 2020 at 22:24

OKAY I WOULD BE STAYING IN TOUCH

Anytime Terry.

Posted 1 Sep 2020 at 22:26
Daniel
4 posts / 0 likes

Is there a FB group page where we can talk and help others, other than here? Just wondering...I'm new and have questions as well.

DDM
Posted 20 Oct 2020 at 13:28
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes
Daniel on 20 Oct 2020 at 13:28

Is there a FB group page where we can talk and help others, other than here? Just wondering...I'm new and have questions as well.

Daniel, Udimi has a group on Facebook, but you'll faster get answers if you contact Udimi support via the Help section https://udimi.com/help or post your questions on this forum.

Posted 20 Oct 2020 at 18:28
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes

Hi Daniel,

It is better to check our Help section and Forum to understand how Udimi works and get tips.

Hope this helps.

Posted 20 Oct 2020 at 18:31
Thomas Freeman
2876  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

No use of FREE advice, because We Pay attention When We Have Paid For That :)

poh-j
Posted 5 Nov 2020 at 08:22
Glenn Fedoruk
7059  / 242
196 posts / 71 likes
Billy Montes on 01 Sep 2020 at 22:17

You got it down Billy

Posted 5 Nov 2020 at 19:14
Go up
Go down