New Buyer

New Buyer
Kay G
1 post / 1 like

I am a new buyer working with a great seller. I bought 125 leads but got no emails and no clicks. However, I was first using a google site and half way through the download changed to a mailchimp landing page . (Note: Up front, the seller suggested refunding my money since i did not really have an autoresponder in place.). The autoresonder I created is at: https://mailchi.mp/ee2973d2593d/free-keto-report.

I'm selling Custom Keto Diet from clickbanks. Can anyone suggest changes to this lead magnet. My google site is ketodietinfo.org. I cannot figure out how to use mailchimp with my google site. But maybe the shorter mailchimp autoresponder is better. i need to upgrade to a paid plan with Mailchimp to have a series of emails going out. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge!

Kay

Posted 27 Aug 2020 at 10:00
Sam Garcia
1 post / 0 likes

The site does not look very easy to navigate. You do not want the customer to try to naigiate your site to get where you want.

Posted 27 Aug 2020 at 23:15
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
Kay G on 27 Aug 2020 at 10:00

I am a new buyer working with a great seller. I bought 125 leads but got no emails and no clicks. However, I was first using a google site and half way through the download changed to a mailchimp landing page . (Note: Up front, the seller suggested refunding my money since i did not really have an autoresponder in place.). The autoresonder I created is at: https://mailchi.mp/ee2973d2593d/free-keto-report.

I'm selling Custom Keto Diet from clickbanks. Can anyone suggest changes to this lead magnet. My google site is ketodietinfo.org. I cannot figure out how to use mailchimp with my google site. But maybe the shorter mailchimp autoresponder is better. i need to upgrade to a paid plan with Mailchimp to have a series of emails going out. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge!

Kay

Hi Kay,

I had a bit of difficulty getting onto your offer. PM me and I could offer some assist.

Regards, mlmoon

Mlmoon
Posted 28 Aug 2020 at 08:20
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Kay G on 27 Aug 2020 at 10:00

Kay

Hey Kay!

Hope that you're doing well. Some changes can certainly be made on the landing page.

Some of my suggestions are:

(a) Having a better copy of the landing page

(b) Showing the lead-magnet more prominently and the benefits the users will receive on subscribing

(c) Overall design and navigation of the page can be optimised for better conversions

Would be more than happy to offer you more suggestions and help you build a rock-solid landing page to get conversions/opt-ins.

Can even help you with the integration issue.

Feel free to private message me so that we can discuss in detail :)

Posted 28 Aug 2020 at 17:10
Go up
Go down