Email open rate is 0%

Email open rate is 0%
Smitha
10 posts / 2 likes

Dear friends,

I have an ordered here and I got 45% opt ins. But when I emailed them and delivered 100% but nobody open mail. I am using getresponse. what would be wrong..

I have attached snap shots .

See attach

See attach

Please check it and help me.Thanks.

Regards,

Smitha.

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 10:02
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

How many hours after the send is the screenshot taken? 50 sent to is a rather small sample. Maybe send 5 times then post the results?

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 11:08
Smitha
10 posts / 2 likes
James on 02 Sep 2020 at 11:08

How many hours after the send is the screenshot taken? 50 sent to is a rather small sample. Maybe send 5 times then post the results?

Hi there ..Thank you for your reply.

I have taken this snap shot after one day.. This is the 1st time I have sent only 50 emails for test.

But nobody opened

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 11:14
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Smitha on 02 Sep 2020 at 10:02

Dear friends,

I have an ordered here and I got 45% opt ins. But when I emailed them and delivered 100% but nobody open mail. I am using getresponse. what would be wrong..

I have attached snap shots .[image][image]Please check it and help me.Thanks.

Regards,

Smitha.

Hey Smitha!

Email open rates depend upon the subject line as well and your funnel as well.

You should have gotten at least some open rates. Another reason is a mismatch in the emails and offer on landing page.

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 13:51
Maurizio Pace
3475  / 14
127 posts / 94 likes

Your email may also land into spam and will hardly get opens

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 17:21
Smitha
10 posts / 2 likes
Sanyam Gupta on 02 Sep 2020 at 13:51

Hey Smitha!

Email open rates depend upon the subject line as well and your funnel as well.

You should have gotten at least some open rates. Another reason is a mismatch in the emails and offer on landing page.

Hi Gupta ji,

Thanks for your reply.. Still nobody opened.. I dono what to do

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 17:48
Smitha
10 posts / 2 likes
Maurizio Pace on 02 Sep 2020 at 17:21

Your email may also land into spam and will hardly get opens

Hi there... Thank you for your reply.

How to get rid of spam. pls help me if you can. Thanks

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 17:50
Sanyam Gupta
62 posts / 4 likes
Smitha on 02 Sep 2020 at 17:48

Hi Gupta ji,

Thanks for your reply.. Still nobody opened.. I dono what to do

I would suggest that try sending an entire email sequence (5-7 mails) and then see the stats.

Also, can you share the landing page used to get subscribers?

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 18:07
Smitha
10 posts / 2 likes
Sanyam Gupta on 02 Sep 2020 at 18:07

I would suggest that try sending an entire email sequence (5-7 mails) and then see the stats.

Also, can you share the landing page used to get subscribers?

Here is my Lp : https://ketosis-weight-loss.gr8.com/

Posted 2 Sep 2020 at 21:27
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes

Hi Smitha, Many times a potential buyer might click into your opt-in page because the optin page is compelling. Yet once they see the capture page they might just decide it wasn't what they thought it would be they are interested in and thus don't respond. Many times it will require more than just one email to gain back the interest if at all. I would be interested to hear what response rate you receive after you have sent a series of emails. Good Luck!

Mlmoon.
Posted 3 Sep 2020 at 05:17
Smitha
10 posts / 2 likes
Mlmoon on 03 Sep 2020 at 05:17

Hi Smitha, Many times a potential buyer might click into your opt-in page because the optin page is compelling. Yet once they see the capture page they might just decide it wasn't what they thought it would be they are interested in and thus don't respond. Many times it will require more than just one email to gain back the interest if at all. I would be interested to hear what response rate you receive after you have sent a series of emails. Good Luck!

Hi there, Thank you for your reply.

I have sent 3 days back only 50 mails for test. But I got 1% open rate only.

Still rating is same.. Nobody opened.

I dono what to do.

Posted 3 Sep 2020 at 08:40
Patrik Radacic
1997  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Did you ask support? When something shows 0 everywhere it most probably is technical issue. It could of course be that you ended up in spam folder. But that should not happen if you are new. But it could very well be bad luck. Try adding yourself or friend to the list and see where the email lands. If you inbox and still see 0 clicks it is most likely something going on

Posted 3 Sep 2020 at 08:43
Emmanuel Kirwa
2 posts / 0 likes
Smitha on 02 Sep 2020 at 10:02

Dear friends,

I have attached snap shots .[image][image]Please check it and help me.Thanks.

Regards,

Smitha.

Hi, you may consider the title of your email. It needs to be captivating. You also need to develop a relationship with your email list. Timing of the email is also a factor but most of all you need to send to about. 300 people to get a good sample size. Regards

Posted 4 Sep 2020 at 17:23
Mlmoon
78 posts / 22 likes
Smitha on 03 Sep 2020 at 08:40

Hi there, Thank you for your reply.

I have sent 3 days back only 50 mails for test. But I got 1% open rate only.

Still rating is same.. Nobody opened.

I dono what to do.

Hi Smitha,

I've never used getresponse so I don't know if there is a technical issue with your auto responder. However, another way to check to see if your emails are being processed is to send each recipient from your email individually. Perhaps a bit more work but you may be able to do a blast to the 50 people from your personal email without using auto responder

Mlmoon.
Posted 5 Sep 2020 at 07:31
Kenny H
11 posts / 3 likes

Smitha, has your open rate improved?

What is your from email address in Get Response? Using a generic email address like gmail is more likely to end up in the spam folder vs using a custom domain.

Are you on your own list so you get a copy of every email you send? Create a new email account and add it to your list so you can see which folder your newsletters go to as well as test the message and links.

If you have some, but limited, open rates it could be any number of factors. Are all of these people from the same traffic source? If yes, maybe it isn't a good match for your offer. If no, then maybe there is a mismatch between your capture page and your actual offer or it was just the subject line. Try sending the same email with a different subject line.

Posted 15 Sep 2020 at 11:40
Go up
Go down