No mobiles

no mobiles
The Sharers
2 posts / 1 like

Three sellers have rejected my offer to buy because they say they don't accept 'no mobiles' Why would they have a "no mobiles" button that can be checked if they don't accept no mobiles?

Lynn Sharer
Posted 5 Sep 2020 at 02:37
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes

Hi Lynn,

This is because there's no way the seller could remove the "no mobile" button in their Udimi sales page.

Anyway, 80% traffic are coming from mobile device nowadays, so if you wanted no mobile traffic it will be extremely hard to find.

Cheers,

Lia

Posted 5 Sep 2020 at 04:19
The Sharers
2 posts / 1 like

Thank you for your response and letting me know, Lia ;-)

Lynn Sharer
Posted 5 Sep 2020 at 23:14
Michael Kyle
176 posts / 29 likes
The Sharers on 05 Sep 2020 at 02:37

Three sellers have rejected my offer to buy because they say they don't accept 'no mobiles' Why would they have a "no mobiles" button that can be checked if they don't accept no mobiles?

I can provide 'no mobile' if you need it. PM me your link and I'll check to see if your offer is a good fit for my lists.

Posted 6 Sep 2020 at 00:13
Tim Walters
85  / 1
14 posts / 2 likes

I can also provide no mobile. It is more expensive though because most people are mobile now and I have to send alot of extra clicks

Posted 8 Sep 2020 at 17:43
Jermaine
1 post / 0 likes
The Sharers on 05 Sep 2020 at 02:37

I accept "No Mobile" as well as USA Only if you'd prefer. No duplicates. I have slots today for campaigns to start.

Posted 8 Sep 2020 at 18:35
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes
Lia Malassa on 05 Sep 2020 at 04:19

Hi Lynn,

This is because there's no way the seller could remove the "no mobile" button in their Udimi sales page.

Anyway, 80% traffic are coming from mobile device nowadays, so if you wanted no mobile traffic it will be extremely hard to find.

Cheers,

Lia

Sellers have an option to disable these filters. Go to your seller profile and click "Edit settings". In the place where you are setting the price for the filter, the option can be disabled.

Posted 14 Sep 2020 at 16:22
Lia Malassa
36 posts / 32 likes
Max Udimi on 14 Sep 2020 at 16:22

Sellers have an option to disable these filters. Go to your seller profile and click "Edit settings". In the place where you are setting the price for the filter, the option can be disabled.

Yes, I'm aware of that now, thanks.

Posted 15 Sep 2020 at 00:12
Go up
Go down