Money side

Money side
Daniel
4 posts / 0 likes

I'm new to this, just started this week. I have a couple questions:

I pick 100 clicks at $43/click...what happends when it goes over 100 clicks? Is that where I make my money?

Where can I track my money?

Thank you,

Daniel

DDM
Posted 19 Oct 2020 at 15:19
Kenny H
11 posts / 3 likes

Hi Daniel,

You are buying views of your website. When someone delivers more than the ordered clicks, you are simply getting extra views. You make money by those views converting to your leads and ultimately purchasing something from you.

Posted 20 Oct 2020 at 19:28
Daniel
4 posts / 0 likes
Kenny H on 20 Oct 2020 at 19:28

Hi Daniel,

You are buying views of your website. When someone delivers more than the ordered clicks, you are simply getting extra views. You make money by those views converting to your leads and ultimately purchasing something from you.

Ahhh ok, now it's clicking. Thank you! I'll probably ask dumb questions at the beginning while it all begins to click.

DDM
Posted 20 Oct 2020 at 23:17
Tim Walters
85  / 1
14 posts / 2 likes

Most Vendors overdeliver. I try to over deliver by 15%

Posted 20 Oct 2020 at 23:34
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Daniel on 20 Oct 2020 at 23:17

Ahhh ok, now it's clicking. Thank you! I'll probably ask dumb questions at the beginning while it all begins to click.

Hi Daniel, don't worry about asking questions. we're all here to help each other. good luck!

Mlmoon.
Posted 21 Oct 2020 at 07:23
April Albright
1 post / 0 likes

ok I got everything set up even my welcome and thank you page set on auto when i get a subscriber, bought my traffic that's 97percent deleivered, lots of clicks but no optins i guess. So what now? Am I missing something?

Posted 22 Oct 2020 at 05:55
Tim Walters
85  / 1
14 posts / 2 likes
April Albright on 22 Oct 2020 at 05:55

ok I got everything set up even my welcome and thank you page set on auto when i get a subscriber, bought my traffic that's 97percent deleivered, lots of clicks but no optins i guess. So what now? Am I missing something?

Are those clicks being saved to your autoresponder?

Posted 22 Oct 2020 at 06:06
Tim Walters
85  / 1
14 posts / 2 likes

Do you mean Lots of opti ns but no sales?

Posted 22 Oct 2020 at 06:13
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
April Albright on 22 Oct 2020 at 05:55

Hi April, Based on what you mentioned, sound like clicks were provided to your link however no one made a purchase at the time of the offer. Hopefully with your welcome/optin page you were able to secure emails of the prospective viewers so you can reach back out to them. does this make sense to you? hope this helped.

Mlmoon.
Posted 22 Oct 2020 at 07:37
Nankya Majorine
1 post / 0 likes

Hello,

am new on Udimi. i set up my account , landing page and thank you page.

when i bought 125 clicks. on the stats shows zero visitors ans clicks. yes on udimi dashbord its says delivered 70/125. did i do any wrong?

what happens if i dont attach udimi tracking code to my funnels or landing pages ? do i still gets clicks and sales?

Posted 31 Oct 2020 at 15:52
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Nankya Majorine on 31 Oct 2020 at 15:52

Hello,

am new on Udimi. i set up my account , landing page and thank you page.

when i bought 125 clicks. on the stats shows zero visitors ans clicks. yes on udimi dashbord its says delivered 70/125. did i do any wrong?
added later

what happens if i dont attach udimi tracking code to my funnels or landing pages ? do i still gets clicks and sales?

Hi Nankya,

You already have made contact with us at customer support about this issue. Support level 2 will look into your issue as soon as possible. Just continue the chat thread if you have further questions.

Thank you.

Posted 31 Oct 2020 at 20:30
Go up
Go down