Spend, spend..... oh. Spend. Then pay????

Spend, spend..... oh. Spend. Then pay????
Matthew Rainey
1 post / 0 likes

The link I was sent said that I can stay this business with no money. Just a computer an internet. When I said up I was formally charged for stepping up charges. An with this it included FREE CUSTOMERS THAT WILL GELP YOU START YOU BUSINESS FREE!!!! SO WHERE IS THE FREE BUSINESS TO HELP ME MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH NO MONEY!!???

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 04:17
Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes
Matthew Rainey on 09 Nov 2020 at 04:17

The link I was sent said that I can stay this business with no money. Just a computer an internet. When I said up I was formally charged for stepping up charges. An with this it included FREE CUSTOMERS THAT WILL GELP YOU START YOU BUSINESS FREE!!!! SO WHERE IS THE FREE BUSINESS TO HELP ME MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH NO MONEY!!???

Udimi is a marketplace to buy and sell internet traffic. Udimi make sure that buyers get 100% legit traffic via Udimi filtering system and by making sure that buyer's and sellers are transacting to a real person as well.

Getting quality traffic from Udimi is not "free". You need to buy them from Udimi legit sellers. I will recommend you give time to read Udimi Help section to know more how the platform works.

See attach

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 04:53
Go up
Go down