Can't pay using paypal balance

Can't pay using paypal balance
Teguh Yulianto S
5 posts / 2 likes

Hi Udimi'er

I want to buy some traffics from a seller. But when I check out using paypal, in the next step, there are no option to pay using my paypal balance, and only pay using credit card. Anybody here can help me my problem? In here, I no need to pay using credit card on my paypal account. Very appreciate for your help. I have contact customer support for this problem, but its still not reply to my email.

Regards

Teguh

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 09:22
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Teguh Yulianto S on 09 Nov 2020 at 09:22

Hi Udimi'er

I want to buy some traffics from a seller. But when I check out using paypal, in the next step, there are no option to pay using my paypal balance, and only pay using credit card. Anybody here can help me my problem? In here, I no need to pay using credit card on my paypal account. Very appreciate for your help. I have contact customer support for this problem, but its still not reply to my email.

Regards

Teguh

Hi Teguh, just click the Help link at the top right and then Contact Support. Somebody will help you really fast. They respond in 23 seconds on avg.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 09:46
Teguh Yulianto S
5 posts / 2 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 09 Nov 2020 at 09:46

Hi Teguh, just click the Help link at the top right and then Contact Support. Somebody will help you really fast. They respond in 23 seconds on avg.

I have contact support team, and have been chat, and they suggestion me to waiting for their reply to my email.

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 10:03
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

ok, I'll make sure they help you asap

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 10:39
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Teguh Yulianto S on 09 Nov 2020 at 09:22

Hi Udimi'er

Regards

Teguh

Hello Teguh 

I see your query has been resolved. Contact us through Live Chat if you'll need any assistance in the future.

Thank you.

Shakil / Customer Support
Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 18:14
Go up
Go down