Contacting buyers as a form of promotion

Contacting buyers as a form of promotion
Mogale
37 posts / 46 likes

Hi Guys

I am a new seller, looking to break through in Udimi, and I wanted to know what is Udimi's policy when it comes to contacting buyers, as a form of promotion.

I understand and already use, "solo deals" and "promotions". But are there restrictions as to contact potential buyers directly.

I would appreciate an answer, thanks.

Mogale Africa's #1 Solo ad provider
Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 19:04
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Mogale on 09 Nov 2020 at 19:04

Hi Guys

I am a new seller, looking to break through in Udimi, and I wanted to know what is Udimi's policy when it comes to contacting buyers, as a form of promotion.

I understand and already use, "solo deals" and "promotions". But are there restrictions as to contact potential buyers directly.

I would appreciate an answer, thanks.

Hello Mogale

What did you mean exactly by "there are restrictions to contact potential buyers directly"? I am not clear about your issue. Could you please elaborate on it?  

Thank you

Shakil / Customer Support
Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 19:36
Mogale
37 posts / 46 likes

Hi Shakel

What I mean is, is there anything stopping me from contacting buyers and looking to build a relationship with them moving towards trying to get a sale. For example just message someone who I see on the dashboard is a recent buyer.

Hope that makes sense.

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 19:51
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Mogale on 09 Nov 2020 at 19:51

Hi Shakel

What I mean is, is there anything stopping me from contacting buyers and looking to build a relationship with them moving towards trying to get a sale. For example just message someone who I see on the dashboard is a recent buyer.

Hope that makes sense.

Hello Mogale

We have a little restriction to message people. We had to put this restriction for security reasons and to prevent spam. Please note that, there have some reason to get messenger block. When you send messages to users who don't expect to receive them, they can file complaints. If we get such complaints, or if the system filtering detects that you are sending too many messages to strangers, it can set the messenger block on your account. Also the Messaging feature is not for advertisement and sending messages that users can consider to be spammy.

I hope this makes sense.

Shakil / Customer Support
Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 20:10
Mogale
37 posts / 46 likes
Shakil Parvez on 09 Nov 2020 at 20:10

HELLO MOGALE

We have a little restriction to message people. We had to put this restriction for security reasons and to prevent spam. Please note that, there have some reason to get messenger block. When you send messages to users who don't expect to receive them, they can file complaints. If we get such complaints, or if the system filtering detects that you are sending too many messages to strangers, it can set the messenger block on your account. Also the Messaging feature is not for advertisement and sending messages that users can consider to be spammy.

I hope this makes sense.

This makes perfect sense.

Thanks

Posted 9 Nov 2020 at 20:17
Go up
Go down