Getting Sales as a New Seller [***First Hand Experience***]

Getting Sales as a New Seller [***First Hand Experience***]
Mogale
37 posts / 46 likes

Hi Guys

I am a new seller here on Udimi and I thought I would provide some of the new seller interesting ways to increase their ratings, visibility and sales. I use all of these myself. I am still a little guy on this platform so I am sure someone can relate to this information below.

Solo deals and promotions

Your very first sale and rating will be the hardest. I would recommend starting with a solo deal and promotion. For the solo deal - set the price to the minimum ($0.40). Remember in the beginning it's not about profit , but rather about building trust in the community. Once people know you provide great traffic more orders will slowly start coming in. Refresh you solo at least once a week to make sure you return to the top.

Interact with past buyers

Once someone has purchased from you make sure that you keep in touch with them. NEVER SPAM. But add value, thank them for their order - ask them for an honest review. Offer them value (i.e. review their landing page for free, offer them free email swipes etc etc). The key here is to build trust. If you do this authentically you will get repeat buyers. Which is vital when you are just starting out.

Participate in the Forum regularly

The FORUM is a great place to meet potential buyers and sellers ***build your brand on Udimi***, especially when just getting started. participate in discussions offer your unique and interesting response. You will be surprised at how many friends you can make and sales from those relationships will start filtering in from people who met you on the forums

Lastly, Deliver high quality leads (NON-NEGOTIABLE)

All of the above will not work if your leads are not high quality, engaged leads. So make sure you understand the buyers needs and always make sure your leads are quality. Long term that is the only way you will get more customers.

Hope this is helpful. Wishing you all the best.

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (98%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 11 Nov 2020 at 07:55
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Mogale on 11 Nov 2020 at 07:55

Hi Guys

I am a new seller here on Udimi and I thought I would provide some of the new seller interesting ways to increase their ratings, visibility and sales. I use all of these myself. I am still a little guy on this platform so I am sure someone can relate to this information below.

SOLO DEALS AND PROMOTIONS

Your VERY FIRST SALE AND RATING WILL BE THE HARDEST. I would recommend starting with a solo deal and promotion. For the solo deal - set the price to the minimum ($0.40). Remember in the beginning it's not about profit , but rather about BUILDING TRUST IN THE COMMUNITY. Once people know you provide great traffic more orders will slowly start coming in. Refresh you solo at least once a week to make sure you return to the top.

INTERACT WITH PAST BUYERS

Once someone has purchased from you make sure that you keep in touch with them. NEVER SPAM. But add value, thank them for their order - ask them for an honest review. Offer them value (i.e. review their landing page for free, offer them free email swipes etc etc). The key here is to build trust. If you do this authentically you will get repeat buyers. Which is vital when you are just starting out.

PARTICIPATE IN THE FORUM REGULARLY

The FORUM is a great place to meet potential buyers and sellers ***BUILD YOUR BRAND ON UDIMI***, especially when just getting started. participate in discussions offer your unique and interesting response. You will be surprised at how many friends you can make and sales from those relationships will start filtering in from people who met you on the forums

LASTLY, DELIVER HIGH QUALITY LEADS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)

All of the above will not work if your leads are not high quality, engaged leads. So make sure you understand the buyers needs and always make sure your leads are quality. Long term that is the only way you will get more customers.

Hope this is helpful. Wishing you all the best.

Mogale, thank you very much for your good work. We always appreciate such kinds of good works.

We hope this article will helpful for new sellers to become successful. We believe if anyone follows this strategy, then s/he is sure to succeed.

Thanks again, Mogale

Shakil / Customer Support
Posted 11 Nov 2020 at 14:18
Mogale
37 posts / 46 likes
Shakil Parvez on 11 Nov 2020 at 14:18

MOGALE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GOOD WORK. WE ALWAYS APPRECIATE SUCH KINDS OF GOOD WORKS.

We hope this article will helpful for new sellers to become successful. We believe if anyone follows this strategy, then s/he is sure to succeed.

Thanks again, MOGALE

Thank you

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (98%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 11 Nov 2020 at 16:36
Go up
Go down