Email Swipe Frequency

Email Swipe Frequency
Teguh Yulianto S
5 posts / 2 likes

Hi Udimi'er,

What the ideally to send email swipe for customer? I have 8 email swipe, and sending 1 email every three days. Is this good ideas?

Regards

Teguh Yulianto

Posted 13 Nov 2020 at 03:35
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Teguh Yulianto S on 13 Nov 2020 at 03:35

Hi Udimi'er,

What the ideally to send email swipe for customer? I have 8 email swipe, and sending 1 email every three days. Is this good ideas?

Regards

Teguh Yulianto

Hello Teguh 

Yep, follow up with your subscribers twice a week, definitely a good idea. You know, most people decide to buy after getting some exposures, and most sales come from the follow-up sequences. So, this will be really a great idea. Also, try to make your swipe real and unique. A unique swipe helps much to get more exposures. 

Shakil / Customer Support
Posted 13 Nov 2020 at 04:26
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes
Teguh Yulianto S on 13 Nov 2020 at 03:35

Hi Udimi'er,

Regards

Teguh Yulianto

Hi Teguh

From my experience selling solo ads and marketing to my list this is what I have found.

Only 1% will typically buy the first time they see your offer. That is why you capture their email addresses.

You then need to follow up about 7 - 12 days with a HIGH VALUE email that gets opened (NB Only people that open your emails will make you money).

I have seen after about seeing my email for about 7-12 times I generally get anywhere from 15% - 25% of people making a purchase.

So if you have 8 email swipes/ one every 2 or 3 days is good.

Hope this helps.

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (98%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 13 Nov 2020 at 15:06
Teguh Yulianto S
5 posts / 2 likes
Mogale on 13 Nov 2020 at 15:06

Hi Teguh

From my experience selling solo ads and marketing to my list this is what I have found.

Only 1% will typically buy the first time they see your offer. That is why you capture their email addresses.

You then need to follow up about 7 - 12 days with a HIGH VALUE email that gets opened (NB Only people that open your emails will make you money).

I have seen after about seeing my email for about 7-12 times I generally get anywhere from 15% - 25% of people making a purchase.

So if you have 8 email swipes/ one every 2 or 3 days is good.

Hope this helps.

Hi Mogale,

Thanks for you about the explanation....Currently, I just waiting for the results..

Posted 13 Nov 2020 at 21:57
Go up
Go down