Can we add feature to pay for ads with current available funds

Can we add feature to pay for ads with current available funds
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes

Hi

I would like to know if it would be possible for sellers to pay for solo deals and promotions with the current fund within the "money" tab. Instead of having to pay through paypal all the time.

The money for the solo and promotion can just be credited from the money we have made in sales.

I think that would be easier and quicker and cheaper, it would also save us on transaction fees from paypal.

Just a suggestion from my side

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (98%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 17 Nov 2020 at 11:34
Ben Abdallah
34  / 1
70 posts / 15 likes

Hey,

Yes good idea Mogale.

I agree with you.

Engaged Leads 85% up to 100% T1 MMO convert with CPA offers, affiliate links , Health&Fitness and Personnal Development.
Posted 17 Nov 2020 at 13:00
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Mogale on 17 Nov 2020 at 11:34

Hi

I would like to know if it would be possible for sellers to pay for solo deals and promotions with the current fund within the "money" tab. Instead of having to pay through paypal all the time.

The money for the solo and promotion can just be credited from the money we have made in sales.

I think that would be easier and quicker and cheaper, it would also save us on transaction fees from paypal.

Just a suggestion from my side

the system automatically uses your balance if you have any Affiliate or Seller money earned

Best regards, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 17 Nov 2020 at 16:00
Max Udimi
44 posts / 20 likes

Mogale, you'll be able to use the balance for purchases once you complete the Newbie Safe requirements. Сheck the requirements in the Money section.

Posted 17 Nov 2020 at 16:19
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes
Max Udimi on 17 Nov 2020 at 16:19

Mogale, you'll be able to use the balance for purchases once you complete the Newbie Safe requirements. Сheck the requirements in the Money section.

Ah that makes sense - Thank you

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (98%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 17 Nov 2020 at 16:24
Go up
Go down