New in udimi

New in udimi
Noxolo Mtwesi
2 posts / 0 likes

Hi can anyone help if you new ,I have just bought my first order and now I need to know how do I connect with people where can I get their emails and things like that

Posted 6 Dec 2020 at 07:26
Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes
Noxolo Mtwesi on 06 Dec 2020 at 07:26

Hi can anyone help if you new ,I have just bought my first order and now I need to know how do I connect with people where can I get their emails and things like that

Hi Noxolo,

You can check the results of your opt-ins on the autoresponder connected to your landing page or depending on your setup.

You can also chat our Udimi support and they are open 24/7.

Cheers,

Posted 6 Dec 2020 at 08:27
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes

Hi Noxolo, did you create an optin page to go along with your link. The optin page should request the email at minimal and possibly a phone contact. Once the emails are collected you can then follow up with potential buyers. Unfortunately if you did not create an optin page, this info is not captured from the Udimi clicks . Let me know if you need help with creating effective optin pages.. Good luck!

Mlmoon.
Posted 6 Dec 2020 at 09:31
Patrik Radacic
2006  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Most beginner mistakes is to send traffic directly to a sales page. You are then missing the most important step, that is to collect emails. What you should do is send traffic to a capture pages, where you capture people's emails. When they enter their email you redirect them to a sales page. At the same time you start sending emails to them, reminding them about the offer.

This is one of the most important steps and one that many skip

Posted 6 Dec 2020 at 10:52
Noxolo Mtwesi
2 posts / 0 likes
Mlmoon on 06 Dec 2020 at 09:31

Hi Noxolo, did you create an optin page to go along with your link. The optin page should request the email at minimal and possibly a phone contact. Once the emails are collected you can then follow up with potential buyers. Unfortunately if you did not create an optin page, this info is not captured from the Udimi clicks . Let me know if you need help with creating effective optin pages.. Good luck!

Hi i did not create any optin page please assist me

Posted 6 Dec 2020 at 17:02
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes

Noloxo, you can go to the Optin Trqacking section for details in Udimi

Mlmoon.
Posted 7 Dec 2020 at 08:59
Go up
Go down