Seeing Results as a Buyer

Seeing Results as a Buyer
Frank Grimes
1 post / 1 like

I bought a solo ad, it was scheduled to be delivered to me today 12/17. How do I know if it has been sent and any idea when or where I would see the resuts?

Frank L Grimes
Posted 17 Dec 2020 at 17:13
Shakil Parvez
55 posts / 14 likes
Frank Grimes on 17 Dec 2020 at 17:13

I bought a solo ad, it was scheduled to be delivered to me today 12/17. How do I know if it has been sent and any idea when or where I would see the resuts?

Hello Frank 

Thank you for placing an order. You can see the details of the received clicks in the Stats section of your order on the Orders page.

We track and filter (https://udimi.com/filter) all traffic delivered by your seller and give you access to the collected stats. You can see the IP, browser, location, internet provider, and operating system of the visitors.

Please remember, our sellers provide visitors and unfortunately cannot guarantee any results. It all depends on your offer, how attractive it is to the potential customer, what benefits you offer to your audience etc. Most sales come from follow-up sequences, so you should not hope too much to get instant sales from running solo ads. Build your list and send a follow-up series. You will get recurring income, not one-hit sales. Most people decide to buy after 4-5 exposures, and most sales come from follow up sequences.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 18 Dec 2020 at 08:33
Go up
Go down