Never bought, never sold, dont have a clue do you???

Never bought, never sold, dont have a clue do you???
Taylor Smith
2 posts / 0 likes

I have never bought or sold here and am completely lost as to what I need to do to purchase good traffic. At this point I dont have an offer but I have plans to have many. Any thoughts would be appreciated! TIA

Posted 24 Dec 2020 at 17:04
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Taylor Smith on 24 Dec 2020 at 17:04

I have never bought or sold here and am completely lost as to what I need to do to purchase good traffic. At this point I dont have an offer but I have plans to have many. Any thoughts would be appreciated! TIA

Hi Taylor,

There are a few tips for you.

To buy targeted traffic, you can go to the "Find Sellers" https://udimi.com/search section.

You can search for vendors by niche name and filter them by sales received from their traffic and reported by their buyers.

Carefully check the ratings given by previous traffic buyers and find the best sellers. Feel free to contact the vendors directly in the %messages% section if you still have any questions.

Here you'll find a detailed tutorial with a video for buyers

https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

Note that in the "Solo Deals" https://udimi.com/solodeals section you can find special offers from sellers that can be cheaper than their original price.

There is a lot of useful information in the %help% section on the website.

You can also chat with us by clicking the "Support is Online" button on the Help section: https://udimi.com/help

Posted 24 Dec 2020 at 18:58
Dalton S Elrod
2 posts / 0 likes

When I'm buying my solos from a different seller I always make sure to:

Check to see if traffic is mostly tier 1

Make sure traffic is related to your niche

Check out rating to see people's past experiences (VERY FEW BAD RATINGS)

Ask if they can write the emails for you since they know their lists better than you do.

I would always test the seller out first at 100 to 200 clicks (prefer 200 to get best results)

I'd also recommend split testing your funnels to find out which ones working and which isn't so that you can always have a good reading of how well your funnels actually working and it's true potential.

Finally, once you've found the right seller and notice you've been getting sales with that seller (and good email open rates) now, just be consistent with that same seller every week.

I hope this helped and best of luck to you!

Posted 24 Dec 2020 at 21:30
Dalton S Elrod
2 posts / 0 likes
Taylor Smith on 24 Dec 2020 at 17:04

When I'm buying my solos from a different seller I always make sure to:

Check to see if traffic is mostly tier 1

Make sure traffic is related to your niche

Check out rating to see people's past experiences (VERY FEW BAD RATINGS)

Ask if they can write the emails for you since they know their lists better than you do.

I would always test the seller out first at 100 to 200 clicks (prefer 200 to get best results)

I'd also recommend split testing your funnels to find out which ones working and which isn't so that you can always have a good reading of how well your funnels actually working and it's true potential.

Finally, once you've found the right seller and notice you've been getting sales with that seller (and good email open rates) now, just be consistent with that same seller every week.

I hope this helped and best of luck to you!

Posted 24 Dec 2020 at 21:31
Taylor Smith
2 posts / 0 likes

Thank you!

Thank you for your time!

Posted 24 Dec 2020 at 22:11
Newzodiakmedia Stepguid
3 posts / 1 like

Hi Taylor i would suggest to go through One Funnel Away challenge so you'll get an idea of how to go about it. Let me know if you want more info.

Posted 25 Dec 2020 at 03:27
Patrik Radacic
2005  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

As stated above, do make funnels and do capture emails. Do not send directly to an offer and hope for the best. You need to work with people with follow up emails and make the sales personal

Posted 25 Dec 2020 at 11:58
Go up
Go down