My links aren't operational....

My links aren't operational....
Lucas Edward Hansen
1 post / 0 likes

My links from clickbank keep ending up being non-operational...what am I doing wrong...the orders show that I have some clicks but the sellers I bought from said that the links are not working still what should I do???

Posted 7 Jan 2021 at 15:03
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Lucas Edward Hansen on 07 Jan 2021 at 15:03

My links from clickbank keep ending up being non-operational...what am I doing wrong...the orders show that I have some clicks but the sellers I bought from said that the links are not working still what should I do???

Hi,

I recommend testing your ad links yourself before placing solo ad orders to make sure the links work. If you get an error or they don't work as expected, I suggest contacting your landing page/webpage provider customer support to check if there is any problem.

If you need further assistance checking your orders, you may contact us customer support on the https://udimi.com/help page by clicking the "Support is Online" button on the upper right of the page.

Thank you.

Posted 7 Jan 2021 at 15:11
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes

Hi Lucas, I'm assuming that the sellers are saying your hop links are not working properly. Just copy your hop link to your browser to check if it is working correctly. If so, then you should check to see if they are connecting correctly to your capture page. Good luck!

Mlmoon.
Posted 8 Jan 2021 at 01:07
Go up
Go down