Waiting for my ad to run..

Waiting for my ad to run..
Kelly M Thayer
5 posts / 0 likes

Today I received notice that my link doesn't work, the day my ad was supposed to post. I have no idea how to go in and fix what they are asking me to do. I don't have anyone to talk to and Im not getting a response to my questions. What I do know is they have my money.. I tried to start another campaign and it took my money again so now I have paid twice. I sent a ticket in and waiting for a reply. I sent a ticket in on another subject 3 days ago and have had no reply. Should I be concerned ??

Posted 6 Oct 2014 at 03:28
Alfred Meng
103  / 1
4 posts / 2 likes

Hi Kelly, Usually the seller will check that the buyer's link is working properly before it sent out your email swipe. However, it is the buyer's responsibility to check the link is working properly before sending his or her swipe to the seller. I think the only way now is to explain your situation to the seller, cancel the swipe and request for a refund, redo the swipe with the link that is working and buy from the solo ads from the seller again. Hope this helps. All the best.

Posted 6 Oct 2014 at 05:39
Cliff Carrigan
17 posts / 12 likes

Kelly it sounds like the seller is asking you to fix your link. - To do that you would go to your "my settings" tab, and from that screen go into your "my swipes" tab. - Once there you can check your link and change it if needed.

Posted 6 Oct 2014 at 16:44
Kelly M Thayer
5 posts / 0 likes
Cliff Carrigan on 06 Oct 2014 at 16:44

See attach

- when I click on the Link symbol a pop up for the link appears.. there is an http:// where i fill in the space with my link https://mylimitlessbuilder.com/206827 correct.. this is the link I used before and it works fine on this end.. then below that box is a space for text .. what do i put there ? Thank you for the help here...

Posted 6 Oct 2014 at 19:52
Cliff Carrigan
17 posts / 12 likes

The text portion is the anchor text you want to use for your link. ... For example, when you see a link on a webpage or in an email that says "Click Here" ..... The text "Click Here" is the anchor text for the underlying link.

Posted 6 Oct 2014 at 22:23
Kelly M Thayer
5 posts / 0 likes

Got it and change was made yesterday.. still waiting to hear form my seller who is supposed to be running my ad..

Posted 7 Oct 2014 at 15:39
Evans Nortey
1 post / 0 likes
Kelly M Thayer on 06 Oct 2014 at 03:28

See attach

Hi Kelly, I had the same problem, you can go to your solo adds and get a refund back.

Posted 7 Oct 2014 at 16:25
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I don't believe a link can be changed once a solo ad is scheduled and paid for. This is to prevent buyers from switching up the link on the seller afterward. I believe the only solution is to cancel the solo (either you or the seller could do this), fix what needs to be fixed and then re-book the solo. If it is after the scheduled solo date then the seller must refund your money. If the seller decides to send your solo as is and delivers all of the clicks the money will be released from escrow to the seller and the seller can then withdraw the money. If something like this has occurred your only recourse is to contact Udimi support and explain the problem.

Posted 8 Oct 2014 at 01:23
Kelly M Thayer
5 posts / 0 likes

I want to report the Seller was great about releasing my funds. I have since fixed the link and hope to get this going. The money is back in my account and I am ready to give this a go again. I appreciate all the feed back and replies to my concerns and questions. I have a large group of sales people that are looking to use this program and Im the one vetting it out to make sure the Solo program works and does what it claims. Any feed back is greatly appreciated. Thank you Christopher, Evans, Cliff and Alfred for the feedback.

Posted 8 Oct 2014 at 03:43
Go up
Go down