5 posts / 0 likes

Ran my first clicks ever, does the solo ad provider create the headline and message that sends out to subscribers ? I sent something but not really sure ...

4 posts / 0 likes

Personally I use what the customer provides, if I don’t believe it’s a good fit I will advise what to change etc, dependent upon the offer. A lot of sellers will just use their own to generate the clicks as they know their list, but I prefer to tailor it to the offer as it yields better results for the customer! Happy soloing!

5 posts / 0 likes
Steve Robison on 21 Jan 2021 at 16:45

Tela, You do have a choice. Most list owners as myself are experts at writing enticing and energetic emails that encourage out list to respond. We know from whence our traffic comes and what they are likely to respond to best in terms of ad copy. I mean to say also that we generated the members to o

Thank you, have an awesome day :)

16 posts / 5 likes
Tela Jillian on 21 Jan 2021 at 00:14

Ran my first clicks ever, does the solo ad provider create the headline and message that sends out to subscribers ? I sent something but not really sure ...

Tela,

You do have a choice. Most list owners as myself are experts at writing enticing and energetic emails that encourage out list to respond. We know from whence our traffic comes and what they are likely to respond to best in terms of ad copy. I mean to say also that we generated the members to our list by some marketing message in the first instance. Why not let us do the ad copy when we rent the names to you?

5 posts / 0 likes

On my phone right now, not able to reply individually but o just want to say thank you very much to the both of you that responded... !

Oliver thanks, that’s what I decided to do, only been a few hours and already a sale!

1 post / 0 likes
Tela Jillian on 21 Jan 2021 at 00:14

You should create the headline as well as the message. I hope you get a lot of good traffic!

71 posts / 35 likes

If a buyer placed an order and chooses "Link only" the seller will write his own text according to the theme of the link. If they choose "Ad text" The buyer will create their own.