Forum Solo ads After The Opt-In (Initial Follow-Up Sequence)

10 posts / 3 likes

Dear forum,

quick question, without the need to go into crazy specifics:

AFTER the opt-in, when the initial email follow-up sequence starts...

... I hear many email marketers suggest to provide lots of value upfront, introducing yourself and your brand, slowly warming up the list, ...

... While I see many email marketers going - more or less - into hardcore pitch mode: pitch email, pitch email, pitch email, ..., new offer pitch, pitch, pitch, ...

So from your experience, what's the best approach to recoup the investment within a week or two? (I assume that's most people's/buyer's goal here)

I'd appreciate if you answer from experience only, and not from a pov of "what feels right".

Thank you very much in advance!

Stay awesome,
Tim

76 posts / 22 likes
Yvonne Ornelas on 10 Feb 2021 at 08:41

HELLO I AM NEW TO THIS GAME AND I AM ASKING "HOW DO I GET STARTED"?

Hi Yvonne, what are your overall goals? Are you working to promote a particular product?

Mlmoon.

71 posts / 35 likes
Yvonne Ornelas on 10 Feb 2021 at 08:41

Hi Yvonne,

Here is a detailed tutorial about buying traffic on Udimi

https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

If you have any further questions you can contact our Udimi support team and they are open 24/7.

Cheers,

1 post / 0 likes

10 posts / 3 likes

Thank you very much, Steve! I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

16 posts / 5 likes
Tim Ikels on 29 Jan 2021 at 10:50

Dear forum, quick question, without the need to go into crazy specifics:AFTER the opt-in, when the initial email follow-up sequence starts...... I hear many email marketers suggest to provide lots of value upfront, introducing yourself and your brand, slowly warming up the list, ... ... While I see

I have found both strategies to work. I have also found that different niches respond differently. The health niche for a specific disease my respond differently than a health niche for general nutrition. You should by all means REST TEST TEST. Never stop testing in any marketing communication.

You should focus on building your list. Do not expect sales. Although sales do happen sometimes on the first contact. There is an old saying among direct response marketers that "Money Loves Speed" When someone opt-ins to your list, get after it. Don't delay. Whether your strategy or tactic is to begin throwing offers at them or if it is to deliver value and then ask for the sale; you have to follow up FAST.

10 posts / 3 likes

Awesome, thanks a lot, Nick!

I really appreciate your reply.

1 post / 2 likes

From experience and I have a lot of it... Promote, promote, promote... If you want to add value, that’s cool too and it’s good for the long term success of your list, but your first goal should be to get that traffic profitable ASAP.. you can always mail them a video giving them tips.. but right away you need to get them what they want, and they want to buy buy buy..

Also you don’t really need to warmup leads of the traffic is good they come to your list already warm. If it’s crap traffic, no amount of warming will get those people to buy.. now this is based on low ticket offers $50 and below. Higher price points can require warming