1 post / 1 like

Have used udimi loads of times..I do get a lot of sign ups and it is building my list for future offers..as you should know the money is in the list..my conversion rate for sales isn't that good..but once you build your list you can test what sells and what doesn't.. build that list that's where the money is...

16 posts / 5 likes
Eric Bunyan on 4 Feb 2021 at 11:15

Have used udimi loads of times..I do get a lot of sign ups and it is building my list for future offers..as you should know the money is in the list..my conversion rate for sales isn't that good..but once you build your list you can test what sells and what doesn't.. build that list that's where the

Congratulations! You are taking action. The next step ought to be TESTING and then FINE TUNING absolutely everything. Test, Test, Test. The day you stop testing is the day you quit.

Test your audience, Test you offer, test your frequency, test your copy. Test your price points Establish a control and test ONE thing at a time. Always try to beat the control. Success is incremental. Just one more opt-in, just one more conversion, just one more sale.

Those of us who have spent our careers in direct response marketing understand the word TESTING and what it means to strategic selling. Other marketers do not because they are focused on spending money and promoting a brand.

If your close rate stinks then you need to test something in order to move forward.

Best wishes

-Steve

225 posts / 40 likes
Eric Bunyan on 4 Feb 2021 at 11:15

Have used udimi loads of times..I do get a lot of sign ups and it is building my list for future offers..as you should know the money is in the list..my conversion rate for sales isn't that good..but once you build your list you can test what sells and what doesn't.. build that list that's where the

A GREAT mindset. Getting sales depends on your offer, how attractive it is to the potential customer, what benefits you offer to your audience etc. But it has to believe that money is on the list. Most sales come from follow-up sequences, so you should not hope too much to get instant sales from running solo ads. Have to build your list and send a follow-up series. Definitely, you will get recurring income, not one-hit sales. Most people decide to buy after 4-5 exposures, and most sales come from follow up sequences.

Regards | Shakil

1 post / 0 likes

This is the right mindset man