Sales rates from buyers

Sales rates from buyers
William Bazzi
4 posts / 1 like

Hi Udimi sellers! I'm asking you an advice...

The sales rate is an important factor that our dear buyers look at when they want to buy a solo ad.

I've noticed that many of them give an "I got a sale" rate even when they simply get a free trial account created or something like that which is good for our reputation.

Now the question...when they tell us that they get a free trial or something like that but they don't give us an "I got a sale" rate, should we incourage them to give it to us or not?

My opinion: if the sales rate is actually for sales we shouldn't but if we consider the sales rate as conversions, maybe we should.

What do you think about it?

Thank you so much.

Posted 14 Feb 2021 at 10:50
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
William Bazzi on 14 Feb 2021 at 10:50

Hi Udimi sellers! I'm asking you an advice...

The sales rate is an important factor that our dear buyers look at when they want to buy a solo ad.

I've noticed that many of them give an "I got a sale" rate even when they simply get a free trial account created or something like that which is good for our reputation.

Now the question...when they tell us that they get a free trial or something like that but they don't give us an "I got a sale" rate, should we incourage them to give it to us or not?

My opinion: if the sales rate is actually for sales we shouldn't but if we consider the sales rate as conversions, maybe we should.

What do you think about it?

Thank you so much.

Hi William,

It is a matter of self-awareness of what is the difference between having actual sales vs. getting subscription for free trials for new users.

It is really difficult for us to mitigate this even on our end as we have no control of when and when they don't want to rate a campaign as "Got Sales" as this can be subjective to the buyers' decision.

As much as possible we want all the ratings of seller profiles accurate and seamless, however, again, this depends on the buyers as most of them leave such ratings as courtesy to their sellers given that there was no manipulation involved from the sellers which we strictly do not allow in any case.

If you have questions about your Udimi orders or processes, please contact us customer support on the Help page https://udimi.com/help by clicking "Support is Online" button on the upper-right corner of the page.

Thank you.

Customer Support
Posted 14 Feb 2021 at 14:59
William Bazzi
4 posts / 1 like

Got it. Thank you Adam

Posted 14 Feb 2021 at 15:08
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes
William Bazzi on 14 Feb 2021 at 15:08

Got it. Thank you Adam

Hi William

The Got Sales Rating is a contentious one because it easily be misleading.

The more accurate indicator to look at is repeat buys. The higher the percentage the more it means that people came back for a second round of traffic from a seller.

Which means that seller provides high quality traffic, because nobody will buy from someone twice if their traffic is not good.

Hope this helps

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (100%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 15 Feb 2021 at 07:23
William Bazzi
4 posts / 1 like

Thank you Mogale ????

Posted 15 Feb 2021 at 10:09
Henry Jose
2 posts / 2 likes

That's a good point Mogale. The repeat buyer percentage can really tell more truth if their traffic is converting to actual sales

Henry
Posted 16 Feb 2021 at 22:23
Go up
Go down