Can I build a long term purchase/business relationship with a solo ad seller?

Can I build a long term purchase/business relationship with a solo ad seller?
John Jirasritumrong
2 posts / 2 likes

I'm new to affiliate marketing and read that the money is in the repeat customers and your opt-in list. What if I want to keep purchasing solo ads from the same great seller long term? Meanwhile, not having my own capture page, and not building my own list. I know this may not be the best idea but what if I just want all of that done for me without having to create a capture page or building a list of my own? Is there a way to do repeat business with a solo ad seller that will handle the capture, redirect to offer, and re-targeting/follow-up? I probably would pay for these additional services if they continuously performed well.

Any thoughts?

Posted 20 Feb 2021 at 18:38
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
John Jirasritumrong on 20 Feb 2021 at 18:38

I'm new to affiliate marketing and read that the money is in the repeat customers and your opt-in list. What if I want to keep purchasing solo ads from the same great seller long term? Meanwhile, not having my own capture page, and not building my own list. I know this may not be the best idea but what if I just want all of that done for me without having to create a capture page or building a list of my own? Is there a way to do repeat business with a solo ad seller that will handle the capture, redirect to offer, and re-targeting/follow-up? I probably would pay for these additional services if they continuously performed well.

Any thoughts?

Hi John, Working with a great seller is important to ensure good targeted traffic is applied to one's sole ad. That said, a well constructed landing page offers prospective buyers an initial insight to your offer. Some sales will occur immediate however the main purpose of the capture page is to gather the info needed to follow up with the prospective buyers. I can share with you how good professional capture page can easily be constructed. DM me if I can help. .

Mlmoon.
Posted 20 Feb 2021 at 20:18
Shakil Parvez
225 posts / 40 likes
John Jirasritumrong on 20 Feb 2021 at 18:38

Any thoughts?

Hello John 

Please remember, most sales come from follow-up sequences, so you should not hope too much to get instant sales from running solo ads. Build your list and send follow-up series. You will get recurring income, not one-hit sales. Most people decide to buy after 4-5 exposures, and most sales come from follow-up sequences.

And none of our sellers provide a service like managing a capture page or retarget the audiences for you. Rater, you can buy a custom landing page from the Udimi sellers with full integration of your autoresponder (before placing the order, you must be discussed with the seller about the autoresponder integration).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Udimi live chat.

Regards | Shakil
Posted 20 Feb 2021 at 21:38
Tim Ikels
10 posts / 3 likes

Hey John, DM me, I can help you.

Cheers,

Tim

Posted 21 Feb 2021 at 12:57
Adam B.
85 posts / 27 likes
Kevin Johnson on 22 Feb 2021 at 17:35

It sounds like you should order 

Hi Kevin,

It is not allowed to lead users out of the Udimi site and to post links on the forum pages. If you wish to advertise your offers, please buy solo ads from sellers.

Your post has been deleted.

Thank you.

Customer Support
Posted 22 Feb 2021 at 18:01
Thomas Freeman
2876  / 19
55 posts / 18 likes

Dear John,

we hope one day there will be service which allows to sell such higher ticket services to customers. Till that we just must wait.

Thanks

poh-j
Posted 23 Feb 2021 at 14:48
Go up
Go down