Opt Ins

Opt Ins
Anthony Leigh
2 posts / 0 likes

Does a visitor mean they opened the initial email from the seller? I ask because I have done 4 different solo ads from 4 different buyers, and am only receiving about 10-20% emails compared to visitors purchased. My opt in rates according to clickbank are 50% and above, so I am confused as to why that isn't translating to more emails from my capture page. Any clarification is greatly appreciated.

A. Leigh
Posted 23 Feb 2021 at 23:37
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes

Hi Anthony,

For opt ins, the visitor will go to the recommended link and subcribe or fill in their details like email address and name. You will have to double check with Clickbank admin or back office why you are not receiving the same rate of emails.

You may contact us customer support on the https://udimi.com/help page by clicking the "Support is Online" button on the upper right of the page for further assistance.

Regards,

Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 00:43
Anthony Leigh
2 posts / 0 likes
Cheryl Basera on 24 Feb 2021 at 00:43

Hi Anthony,

For opt ins, the visitor will go to the recommended link and subcribe or fill in their details like email address and name. You will have to double check with Clickbank admin or back office why you are not receiving the same rate of emails.

You may contact us customer support on the https://udimi.com/help page by clicking the "Support is Online" button on the upper right of the page for further assistance.

Regards,

Cheryl,

Thanks for the reply. I was more asking that if I order 200 'visitors', is that 200 opened emails or 200 emails sent? Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for the help,

Anthony

A. Leigh
Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 03:18
Cheryl Basera
87 posts / 40 likes

Hi Anthony,

In Udimi you buy clicks or visitors to your link. We track and filter (https://udimi.com/filter) all traffic delivered by your seller and give you access to the collected stats. We can see IP, browser, location, internet provider, and operating system of the visitors. 

You can see the details of the received clicks in the Stats section of your order on the %orders% page.

But since we don't have access to your lander, it's not possible to get more information about the clicks, such as names or emails of these people.

Since you ordered traffic to a third party website, we cannot check if you got any optins/sales. You should be able to check the results of your campaign on the autoresponder connected to your landing page or in your website back office, depending on your setup.

I'd suggest you contact the customer support of the company that provided the landing page to check if you got any sales/opt-ins.

Regards,

Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 04:12
Jan Francis Ugay
71 posts / 35 likes
Anthony Leigh on 24 Feb 2021 at 03:18

Cheryl,

Thanks for the reply. I was more asking that if I order 200 'visitors', is that 200 opened emails or 200 emails sent? Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for the help,

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

It will be counted as traffic if the person clicks your link that is inside the e-mail. If the person opened the mail but didn't click and visit your website or link it will not be counted as traffic.

If you have other questions you can chat with our Support team 24/7.

Cheers,

Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 07:13
Go up
Go down