3 Tips to create the perfect landing page

3 Tips to create the perfect landing page
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes

Hi Guys

I often get a lot of my clients here on Udimi ask me how their landing page should look, what matters and how they can improve their optin rates. So I have compiled a list of what I believe are the 3 most important factors that can help you create a PERFECT landing page.

1.Headline must provide "Pleasure without Pain"

This is probably top of the list, WHY should I give you my email. This is the purpose of your headline. It should provide for positive reinforcement without the pain. This obviously is specific to your offer, but here are a few examples:

• Lose belly fat WITHOUT changing your diet;
  • earn $1000 daily without having to leave your fulltime job
  • Become financially free without working extra hours

2.Do not overcomplicate it (Keep it clean and simple)

I often see people posting complicated landing pages. Keep it very simple. All you need is a "name" field and an "email field" a headline that captures pleasure and pain and some form of image/video. That is all. It is really that simple. Make it easy for people - do not ask for phone numbers, addresses etc etc.

3.Intice them with pictures/images of people

For the image/video you provide. Make sure that it includes a human who is looking at the person signing up. People are more inclined to respond when they see the face of a human.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (100%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 07:05
Bjorn Vanden Broecke
1 post / 1 like

Hi sir , i want some traffic for my clickbank offer on Keto diet, can you provide good traffic for that please ? 

Ps: i loved your tip for the landing page, and now i am not so sure if my landing page is "to " complicated or not.

Kind regards

Bjorn (Belgium)

Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 19:18
Patrik Radacic
2005  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

Solid tips! I also posted tips about making the landing pages mobile friendly. Always check to see that they look good on mobile devices as more and more go over to mobile.

My post was removed because I had a link to a page where you could preview your site in mobile view

Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 21:31
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes
Bjorn Vanden Broecke on 24 Feb 2021 at 19:18

Hi sir , i want some traffic for my clickbank offer on Keto diet, can you provide good traffic for that please ? 

Ps: i loved your tip for the landing page, and now i am not so sure if my landing page is "to " complicated or not.

Kind regards

Bjorn (Belgium)

HI Bjorn

Please check your message. I am more than willing to assist :)

Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 21:47
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes
Patrik Radacic on 24 Feb 2021 at 21:31

Solid tips! I also posted tips about making the landing pages mobile friendly. Always check to see that they look good on mobile devices as more and more go over to mobile.

My post was removed because I had a link to a page where you could preview your site in mobile view

Hi Patrick

Your are right - would have been great to read your post as well. Always keen to learn.

Posted 24 Feb 2021 at 21:48
Mlmoon
76 posts / 22 likes
Patrik Radacic on 24 Feb 2021 at 21:31

That's a good point about checking for content look on mobile. Is there a way to check on Udimi before link in submitted?

Mlmoon.
Posted 25 Feb 2021 at 04:53
Tim Ikels
10 posts / 3 likes
Mlmoon on 25 Feb 2021 at 04:53

That's a good point about checking for content look on mobile. Is there a way to check on Udimi before link in submitted?

Mlmoon,

Your opt-in/squeeze page should be hosted already with a legit, fast, reliable host before you even submit it to a vendor...

The way I check my pages is to right-click on the URL in Chrome and then select "Send to your mobile".

That works in most cases.

If you're working with a page builder, many SaaS solutions offer to view and edit the page on tablet and/or mobile as well.

And if you have someone creating the page for you, that service should have done the testing already on several screen sizes and resolutions, of course. Ask them about it!

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Tim

Need a lead capture system, converting at 40%+? DM me.I can help.
Posted 26 Feb 2021 at 07:57
Manjuma Ferdous
273  / 6
3 posts / 4 likes

Landing page design is very important. Simple landing page always performs better. You can see difference between 2 landing pages with same traffic, same offer! Asking address/phone number on a landing page is not wise. It happens all the time that you may get lower opt-in if it requires phone number/address.

Also, long description should be avoided. Short-Simple-Attractive design is ground rule of a good landing/squeeze page. It's all about just human psychology!!

Posted 28 Mar 2021 at 11:37
J Smith
3 posts / 2 likes

Hi Guys

I'm new to this game and want to learn about what works best for squeeze page design.

While I don't know much about that yet, I am pretty good at applying scientifically planned experiments. I am about to do a run to test things like pre-headline, headline, sub-headline, colors, image, call to action, form position, and form layout.

The thing I'm concerned about is the fact that this type of testing assumes the factors are independent variables. In other words, no interactions. Nothing like the case where a blue page is good, a female face is good, but a blue page with a female face is bad.

Are there any such situations this group might know about?

Posted 3 Apr 2021 at 01:39
Go up
Go down