Understanding Solo Traffic - 3 Truths about your new subscribers [**Advanced Knowledge**]

Understanding Solo Traffic - 3 Truths about your new subscribers [**Advanced Knowledge**]
Mogale
35 posts / 46 likes

Hi Guys

So I often get asked by people that buy traffic from me, how do I connect with my list. Ensuring I get optimal open rates, engagement, and sales. I will present for you 3 things you HAVE TO KNOW - to improve your solo ad campaigns.

Your New Subscribers Do not know you.

This might sound obvious, but I am surprised at how often I see people get it wrong. When purchasing on Udimi (solo ads). You are basically buying traffic from my list (or any other of the sellers on Udimi). What this means is that people will sign up for the OFFER. Not to get to know you.

BUT

For them to come back and reopen your emails day in day out - they need to get to know YOU!!! So become personable with your new subscribers. Create a video welcome message, offer free webinars, etc. Building rapport with your new subscribers is the only way you will get long-term success with solo ads.

Your email will probably arrive in the "promotions tab"

This one is a bit of a ninja hack - your email will most probably arrive in your subscriber's promotions tab. The reason for this is because email service providers have gotten really good at picking up marketing-related emails.

This is not bad - it just means you need to communicate with you new subscriber were to find your email when it arrives. Better ask them to move your email to their inbox. That way all future emails from you will arrive in their inboxes.

Consistency over the long term wins

This goes without saying. I have seen people send 2 or 3 emails and then quit. You need to consistently send relevant and valuable emails to your list over a long period at least 3 months every day. Only then will you start seeing results.

Remember this is not a get rich quick scheme. Put in the work and you will be rewarded for sure.

Cheers

Mogale one of Africa's top providers of Tier 1 traffic (100%+ Tier 1 traffic)
Posted 8 Mar 2021 at 08:25
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Mogale on 08 Mar 2021 at 08:25

Hi Guys

So I often get asked by people that buy traffic from me, how do I connect with my list. Ensuring I get optimal open rates, engagement, and sales. I will present for you 3 things you HAVE TO KNOW - to improve your solo ad campaigns.

YOUR NEW SUBSCRIBERS DO NOT KNOW YOU.

This might sound obvious, but I am surprised at how often I see people get it wrong. When purchasing on Udimi (solo ads). You are basically buying traffic from my list (or any other of the sellers on Udimi). What this means is that people will sign up for the OFFER. Not to get to know you.

BUT

For them to come back and reopen your emails day in day out - they need to get to know YOU!!! So become personable with your new subscribers. Create a video welcome message, offer free webinars, etc. Building rapport with your new subscribers is the only way you will get long-term success with solo ads.

YOUR EMAIL WILL PROBABLY ARRIVE IN THE "PROMOTIONS TAB"

This one is a bit of a ninja hack - your email will most probably arrive in your subscriber's promotions tab. The reason for this is because email service providers have gotten really good at picking up marketing-related emails.

This is not bad - it just means you need to communicate with you new subscriber were to find your email when it arrives. Better ask them to move your email to their inbox. That way all future emails from you will arrive in their inboxes.

CONSISTENCY OVER THE LONG TERM WINS

This goes without saying. I have seen people send 2 or 3 emails and then quit. You need to consistently send relevant and valuable emails to your list over a long period at least 3 months every day. Only then will you start seeing results.

Remember this is not a get rich quick scheme. Put in the work and you will be rewarded for sure.

Cheers

Great Info!

I Reached 57% SALES CONVERSION sometimes ago
Posted 8 Mar 2021 at 14:12
Go up
Go down